MINSTER CLEANING SERVICES Employee Review

View all MINSTER CLEANING SERVICES reviews

A good working environment
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent9 May 2018
The management can be hard to get hold of at times, but when i do they help me a lot with what i need. i clean to a high standard of cleaning, i don't find any part of cleaning jobs difficult to do, as i have
been given all the training i have needed for my job since i was 18 years old (18+ yrs).
So i pretty much am able to work by myself and others without a problem. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting along with the staff of the places i have worked at, and being given responsibilities within the role of my cleaning jobs.
Pros
the pay (mostly)
Cons
the lack of contact between myself & the management

Other MINSTER CLEANING SERVICES Employee Reviews

It was really great working there. I loved it
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands22 November 2019
At Minister cleaning it was a challenge because there was many obstacles for me to face but at the end of the day I still faced it no matter what it was great working there. My colleagues were very nice and collaborative were worked together in order to get the job done.
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire4 November 2019
Very reliable company to work for. Diversity and inclusion of staff is encouraging.
The pay is manageable due to location. I will recommend this company for anyone.