MINSTER CLEANING SERVICES Employee Review

View all MINSTER CLEANING SERVICES reviews

Rude management
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire12 August 2018
Team in the office were rude to me and it was like the left hand didn't know what the right hand was doing.
They never sent me any cleaning stuff when I had none and then left me to deal with the customer been unhappy. They want you to work 14 hours a day and don't even get a thank you
Pros
Its money
Cons
Poor management

Other MINSTER CLEANING SERVICES Employee Reviews

Wages
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Croydon, Greater London11 December 2019
I wouldn't work for this company as they can't pay their staff on time!! Also they will put a lot of pressure in their staff with not paying their wages when tgey have family and kids at home especially coming up to Xmas !!!
It was really great working there. I loved it
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands22 November 2019
At Minister cleaning it was a challenge because there was many obstacles for me to face but at the end of the day I still faced it no matter what it was great working there. My colleagues were very nice and collaborative were worked together in order to get the job done.