MINSTER CLEANING SERVICES
Coronavirus update

MINSTER CLEANING SERVICES Employee Reviews for Office Cleaner

Office Cleaner5 reviews
United Kingdom5 reviews
As I had 6 hours a weekend, I could manage my hours as I preferred, so I could divide my time over the two days in the weekend. During the week, I would work as well in the evenings.
This is the best company I ever worked for, unfortunately the office I cleaned shut down in 2018.
But if you work for Minster then you are working under the besg company
Getting on with my work, speaking to the staff, nothing was ever hard at this job, I enjoyed all the cleaning I had to do, staff was very friendly and caring.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
This Company is terrible to work for the pay was poor the staff was very self centred to work for and one point I have to beg for my pay because they wouldn't pay me for the work I done and in the process almost ruined my holiday. They're just horrible and very sexists towards me and I got treated very badly I never let a friend of mine work there glad I not working for these cowboys no more.
I enjoy my work at Minster Cleaning I have been trying to get a morning Cleaners job to coincide with it,as I've no intention of leaving should they think my work is satisfactory.
Pros
a happy an cheerful enviroment to work in
Cons
none exept want Morning job