Ministry of Justice Employee Review

View all Ministry of Justice reviews

Day to day experience at the office
Chief Legal Clerk (Current Employee) –  Oshakati, Namibia16 November 2017
Dealing with Criminal matters. I learn legal system , how it works. Management does not care about the well being of low level employees. The hardest part of the job is work overload and low salary. Enjoyable is meeting different people with different scenarios.
Pros
No work during weekends.
Cons
No training

Other Ministry of Justice Employee Reviews

Awful place to work
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Nottinghamshire10 January 2019
after applying for a flexible work hours position with OPG I then had to wait months for my vetting to then be told my shift was 9-5 wich I stated I couldn’t work they didn’t care and basically told me to leave I gave my notice in in 2017 and 2019 I recived Bailifs at my door saying I was over paid and wanted to take my belongings to pay it back I new nothing about any overpayment Do not work for this company they lie and have no care for employees at all !!!!
Pros
Cons
Enjoyable, management are a joke
Court Clerk (Former Employee) –  Canary Wharf, Greater London27 December 2018
learned a lot, management were a joke - only friends at the job made it worthwhile - management only want to keep you if you suck up to them and forget that you have a life and desires of your own.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ministry of Justice. Our community is ready to answer.