Minerva Research Labs / Gold Collagen

Minerva Research Labs / Gold Collagen Employee Reviews

Working with this Company I'm able to pursue my personal goals, to improve my Industry knowledge, and to benefit of much higher business exposure than any other Companies I've worked for in my career.
Pros
Career progression, heads-up on all main business operations also in lower-management roles
I was an external consultant and based on my experience they were nice colleagues. In this direction, I would not say anything negative about the company. I never had any problem.
I have decided to join Minerva as I am ine if their products’ loyal customers! Whilst this is not a place for high earners hunters it is indeed for who is looking for a fun, dynamic, entrepreneurial job and fast growing career. Definetely recommend if you are find of beauty and health!
Pros
Free products, international environment located at the centre of London
Cons
High salaries
the recruitment process was very fair, I have been given the right information and assistance throughout and it was quick & efficient. After a few interviews I got the job as a Marketing Manager for Spanish Market. All the members of the team were very kind and helpful. I am looking forward to start my new role.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Minerva Research Labs / Gold Collagen?