Mindshare Worldwide

Mindshare Worldwide Employee Reviews

United Kingdom4 reviews
Mindshare WW is an amazing place to work at- great company culture, everyone is willing to help one another in strive of learning and progressing.

I am lucky to have a great team and management who help me progress in my career curve, no hierarchy, and it makes everyday work enjoyable.

It is a very good place to get your foot into media and to learn from different markets and accounts.

There are training courses to attend, which manager always highly encourage us to attend. The company thrive a work-health balance working environment with well-being session which really helps us and me understand more of myself to output a better me and a productive me at work.

Overall it is a great place to work in spite of the low salary, alternative in exchange gaining a wealth of knowledge.
Pros
Million dollars working view, fun working culture, good work-life balance benefit
Cons
Low salary, beneath average
Fun place to work, fast pace media agency, lots to learn due to ever evolving media world.

I’m my role I get to work with 50+ markets. I have learned a great deal about how to communicate with different stakeholders in the business.
Pros
Great out of work activities
Cons
Hard to progress
Positive environment. Friendly people. Nice office and location. Open minded culture. Fun culture. Provide trainings. Nice restaurant and bars. Free breakfast.
Brilliant team of people. All dedicated to looking at new ideas. Agency shared best tactics and news at monthly meetings which I always found fun.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Mindshare Worldwide?