MillerCoors Employee Reviews

Great
Marketing Executive (Current Employee) –  Head office16 May 2018
Lovely place to work that helps you develop yourself.
Everyone's friendly.
Great work life balance.
Perks are fabulous - free beer.
I worked for Molson Coors not Miller Coors.
Just another number
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire22 March 2017
Management have favourites and if your not a favourite you will not be treated fairly.

Recruitment are terrible they completely lie about the role

Management not supportive
Pros
Discount on beer
Cons
Progression only available if your face fits
kegging line
Kegging Line Technician (Former Employee) –  Alton Hampshire27 June 2015
worked at Molson Coors for a little under two years. it was a very busy kegging line. while there I learnt most of the brewing inderstrey from brewing to dispatch
Pros
Option to learn more within the inderstrey
Productive and fun workplace.
Tele Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Leeds17 March 2014
Maximising sales of own brands and factored products within the area.Presenting products to increase brand awareness selling in features and benefits of new products and innovations.Price negotiations and deal structuring to increase distribution of brands.Prospecting new accounts gaining incremental income and volume.Analysis of sales reports in SAP to identify business opportunities within my account base.Gaining knowledge of competitors products and activities.Fantastic co-workers always enthustiastic and positive.Great incentives were awarded to employees.
Pros
Great working environment
Cons
I was made redundant
Challenging myself
Business Readiness Lead for Packaging (Current Employee) –  Burton-On-Trent, ENG26 September 2013
The first thing I do when I get up in the morning whilst the kettle is boiling is to log on to the system to see how the line is performing and check that what the reports are saying is correct. If I find anything unusual I'll contact the shift manager to see what is going on. When I reach the office I'll attend the Daily Operation Review meeting to get an oversight of the lines overall performance from the last 24 hours and then analysis the data against the reports.
After the DOR I attend the Site Operations Review meeting to report the Brewery KPI scores for the last 24 hours and assign actions to the relevant person for feedback at the next review meeting.
The rest of the day is taken up with varying meetings on a varied range of topics from discussing training needs analysis, training requirements, project communications, weekly KPI's, continuity planning, production requirements.
Since I have been in the role I've learnt to delegate more, communicate more affectively in meetings and prioritisation of tasks. I report in to three different mangers on a weekly basis and I'm constantly looking at the ways that they work to gain skills and experience of how to act in the right way. I have trust in my managers and we have regular honest feedback sessions.
My relationship with my co-workers is good as we share knowledge and skills to help each other achieve our goals, I'm the only person on the project with the knowledge of the area so am relied on for that knowledge and I like to impart that on to others so that they have the same level of understanding.
The politics of
  more... working for a large company is probably the hardest part of my job. I'm open and honest and I see the easiest way to get things done. I become frustrated when what I want to deliver is held up due to politics.
Working on a project that covers a large part of the business with everyday being different makes it so enjoyable. I will have a plan for the day that will constantly change and having to constantly be on my toes and be ready for the next challenge is what motivates me.
Just before I retire at the end of the day I have one last check of the line and a final call if required, ready to do it all again the next day.
Pros
Diversity of task, Constant learning
Cons
Politics
Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Limited
Marketing Assistant Research & Innovation (Current Employee) –  Burton On Trent21 June 2012
A very busy and dynamic place to work, with a wide variety of personalities working in the Marketing Team. Good place to develop your career, with a melting pot of Marketing experience to help you along the way.
Pros
working on great beer brands and award winning campaigns!
Great sociable place to work
- (Current Employee) –  -15 May 2012
Everyone is very friendly, lots of development opportunities, great benefits.