MIDDLETON TECHNOLOGY SCHOOL

MIDDLETON TECHNOLOGY SCHOOL Employee Reviews

United Kingdom4 reviews
Excellent school populated by hard-working, caring staff. Strong focus on the educational outcomes for students. Strong ethos of building relationships with all stakeholders.
Pros
Staff and management
Cons
Political context
Everyone was nice and supportive. Everyone was comforting at the start, teaching me how to put books in order and how to log things on the computer. Once i got used to the crew and the workplace i was very comfortable. The crew ws nice and funny.
Pros
Free equiment
Cons
Very quiet
I spent a brief time working as a classroom assistant for work experience during highschool, where I learnt how the school environment worked and how to be a teaching assistant in IT, presenting, setting work and helping students.
A day here didn't feel like work experience, it was fun and relaxed and the pupils were always willing to learn. The school promotes education and care as its primary objectives and it succeeds. My co-workers were always friendly and ready for any work put to them. I learned how to be friendly with all ages and be responsible for my own work and deadlines. The hardest part of the job was controlling the class at times and remaining patient. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know the children and gaining their trust.
Pros
Long breaks
Cons
Misbehaving Children
Ask a question about working or interviewing at MIDDLETON TECHNOLOGY SCHOOL. Our community is ready to answer.
4.5