MIDDLETON TECHNOLOGY SCHOOL Employee Reviews

4.0Pay & Benefits
4.3Job Security & Advancement
Productive and fun workplace
JUNIOR LIBRARIAN, LIBRARIAN, ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Manchester20 June 2016
Everyone was nice and supportive. Everyone was comforting at the start, teaching me how to put books in order and how to log things on the computer. Once i got used to the crew and the workplace i was very comfortable. The crew ws nice and funny.
Pros
Free equiment
Cons
Very quiet
Productive and a great expxerience
Work Experience Placement (Former Employee) –  Manchester, ENG25 February 2015
I spent a brief time working as a classroom assistant for work experience during highschool, where I learnt how the school environment worked and how to be a teaching assistant in IT, presenting, setting work and helping students.
Amazing school
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manchester, ENG26 March 2014
A day here didn't feel like work experience, it was fun and relaxed and the pupils were always willing to learn. The school promotes education and care as its primary objectives and it succeeds. My co-workers were always friendly and ready for any work put to them. I learned how to be friendly with all ages and be responsible for my own work and deadlines. The hardest part of the job was controlling the class at times and remaining patient. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know the children and gaining their trust.
Pros
Long breaks
Cons
Misbehaving Children