Midas Recruitment

Midas Recruitment Employee Reviews

United Kingdom5 reviews
The job itself was absolutely excellent, if they offered me another chance to go and drive again, I would most certainly go back to doing it again. If an opportunity arose to drive for Midas Recruitment, I would 100% go and do it again. I thoroughly enjoyed it and would recommend it them to any/everyone. Great company, happy outgoing staff members within the office.
Promised the earth gave nothing. Changed the goal posts daily. Wanted a counsellor not an enployee. Left in charge whilst she waltzed off on holiday on my own. Not a problem as very capable had my iwn business for years. Then demanded I work 16 hours or day or leave!

Then demanded
Leaving a review on where you currently work feels very strange but also a great opportunity for people to understand Midas and to give feedback to the Managers and Director of the business.

Starting at Midas over 7 years ago on an apprenticeship was the best decision I ever made. We don't go to work to "make friends" but not only has Midas gave me stability, great earning potential and a career... it has truly gave me life long friends who make the crazy and stressful world of recruitment bearable and enjoyable!

The Director of Midas took me on 19 years of age with no office based experience, trained me in all things recruitment, has supported me through having my two children, is flexible with working hours and over all an amazing employer.

Everyone at Midas works hard and plays hard. Truly a great place to work and forever thankful that opportunity being given to me all them years ago.
Cons
None!
A focused, driven and fun environment where everyone helps, encourages and supports one another.
Management is supportive and very easy to speak to. She offers great advice and knowledge when needed.

The hardest part of the job is the ups and downs which are all part of recruitment!

The best part is placing a great candidate within a great candidate where you can see them having a fantastic future and career.

Overall, a brilliant place to work with support, great benefits, high morale and a work hard, play hard mind set.
Pros
Team building events and support
Assisting with Property Loss Adjustment claims for various Insurance Companies- Working in a call centre environment-My duties included, processing FNOL’s, attaching correspondence and documents to claims, adhering to SLA’s, answering incoming telephone calls, making outgoing telephone calls, making cancelling and rearranging surveyor appointments, sending letter and email correspondence, liaising & updating contractors, surveyors, policy holders and Insurance Companies, forwarding and completing reminders.