Microlise
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Microlise Employee Reviews

Every person in this company loves the job and has fun whilst doing it, there is a good social aspect to it and the teams make you feel welcome. The knowledge base within the company is very good and easy to access.
Whole company is run by 2-3 cliques and you either need to marry in to one of them (literally) or be a partner. They make the simplest processes harder by bottle-necking and building walls.
Pros
Free coffee and fruit
Cons
Soul destrying waste of an existence
In my department, a lot of employees don't communicate well causing lots of problems. The company has, in my opinion, expanded too quickly, and makes promises to customers it can't keep. Cost cutting has caused issues, and management, who used to be helpful and approachable are now sat in front of spreadsheets, affecting the job to it's detriment.
Horrible place to work. Huge turn over of staff due to it being a horrible employer. If you are desperate for employment then works here, if not don't bother
Pros
Free fruit, free tea coffee
Cons
40hr week, poor management, no clue
Check out glassdoor for real reviews on this company. It's poorly run, and run by idiots that would not be employed else where. Huge turn over of staff due to it being an awful place to work.
Pros
Free fruit, yes, coffee
Cons
40hr week, poor management
I had been taken on to look after existing customers, the idea was to increase sales by "stealth" as well as looking after the existing customers needs through product, software updates and regular account reviews. Many of the competitors did not have dedicated account managers and lost much of their client base due to lack of not looking after them. The company grew tremendously in my time their and I felt that I needed a new challenge whether this be in the same industry or a new industry.
Pros
Very professional company
When I started working at Microlise, everything seemed good and fine. I use to enjoy coming into work and working with my team. However then the company decided to make a change for the worse. This was to change something that was working and introduce something called "Dev Ops" Since this introduction, the company has gone down hill. Most people seem to be in some deluded imaginary land that Dev Ops is the way forward but it really isn't. I would recommend this company as sometimes it is okay, However, since this change I would think twice. It isn't what it seems on the outside. No changes are made until things start messing up.
Pros
Good Team
Cons
Bad Place
Very good family run business focused on expanding business interests. Generally everyone works as a team focused on tasks to drive the company forward.
Pros
close knit company
Cons
Really Friendly and a nice place to work, Good Mixture of people and lots of little perks like gifts for Valentines Easter and Christmas :)
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Microlise?
The job is always organized for the managers, and the plans and the building instrutions was in the computer clear and illustrated, for the test was with another equipements. The most enjoyable was the different kind of emmsably.
Pros
Four breaks
Cons
The location