Michael Page

Michael Page Employee Reviews in Slough

MPH is a good company to work and employees are very helpful.
My job is a contract job with small finance team, worked very long hours to meet dead lines.Very old accounting system not updated for 20 years. Management introduced new system in August 17.Did not have time for fun due to volume of work.
Pros
Friendly employees.
Cons
To far to travel.
Good ambiance - working ambiance !
I was there as a temp and I had already worked for Michael Page in France as a PA.
No messing about. You do your job but you can always ask for help.

You need to be well dressed : no jeans or sweatpants even if you are not in contact with the public.
Very hard working firm
A typical day at work is hard working with so much to pick up, probably found it challenging because my specialism is not Finance and Accounting. Yet I enjoyed the challenge and was willing to take in all the information and benefited so much.

Was under supervision at times and other times I was let by myself so they would test my ability to handle clients and data by myself, which was very exciting, and definitely developed my communication skills.
Fun place to work. I have gained good experience
Local firm, fun place to work. I have gained knowledge of Credit Control in the Middle East.

Management are friendly.

Co-workers are friendly.

The hardest part of the job would be coping with the time difference between UAE Qatar and the UK. Also they work Sundays and have Friday Off
Pros
15 minute walk from home
Cons
Salary
Professional work place
Full time, learnt admin skills, co-workers are nice, 9-5 working hours
Pros
Wages
Great workplace
It was a great workplace. Just wish there was a full time position. But the people were great the managers were great.