Michael Kors

Michael Kors Employee Reviews in Manchester

Manchester3 reviews
My role was to manage the menswear concession in the one of the more outdated department stores still clinging on to dear life.
I found it an impossible role trying to lease between the department store staff who stopped thinking in the 1970s and the MK staff who offered no help or guidance or training and none of which would ever agree on anything.

The MK management where appalling offering no guidance or help and where even going out of there way to cause issues between myself and the department store including disclosing private information about me.

This was my experience alone in a rather unique role and i cant speak for MK as a whole, but if your ever offered a job on MK menswear RUN FOR THE HILLS.
Typical day at work includes going over Company Directives ensuring the store is to Company standards. Analysing reports to see profits and money map the store, train staff on new products etc.
Pros
Healthcare benefits
Cons
heavy work loads
MK was a good company to gain experience in all aspects of the business. You have a certain control over your concession and run it as your own business. You always have support and constant contact with head office.

The only problem I found was the challenge in moving up despite outperforming targets constanlty and really developing the brand in a new market.
Pros
large and challenging job roles
Cons
difficulty to progressample: Long hours