Michael Kors Employee Reviews in Leeds
Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,552 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
a great place to work with a fast paced competitive environment. great management. passion for customer service is key to work here. some days can be slow such as off peak trade but this is the best time to grow within the MK family and build relationships with your peers.
Great place to work and in my experience, with lovely people. Opportunities to win competitions, especially around christmas time. Hardest part of the job is meeting sales targets on very quiet days.
Must wear heeled shoes at work
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
See more Michael Kors reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Michael Kors. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 1,552 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Michael Kors
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Michael Kors?4 people answered
- Do they take young people such as 21-22 year olds as a normal sales assistant3 people answered
- Does Michael Kors allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
- What am I going to get out of working for MK ?2 people answered
- How are the working hours at Michael Kors?2 people answered
- Does Michael Kors require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Micha…2 people answered
- Does michael kors do work experience for students ?2 people answered
- Is training included?One person answered
- What age do you have to be to apply?Answered by Michael Kors
- Can you wear flats at work?Answered by Michael Kors
See all questions and answers
Michael Kors Reviews by Location