Michael Kors

7 March 2019
Supportive management, growing

Internal promotions.

Team building

In depth training on a monthly basis

Vast range of products to endorse and work with
3 December 2019
Same role
Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Leeds, West Yorkshire
a great place to work with a fast paced competitive environment. great management. passion for customer service is key to work here. some days can be slow such as off peak trade but this is the best time to grow within the MK family and build relationships with your peers.
17 February 2019
Same role
Sales Associate (Current Employee) - Bristol
A typical day would consist of opening up the store early where i would clean, back-stock, check deliveries, cash in tills, and make myself look presentable before opening hours. i would then greet customers, listen to what they need and want, and then advise them on products and merchandise.
i learned how to tailor my approach to many different customers of varying backgrounds and cultures in order to provide them with the best customer service possible.

management was fair and helpful in achieving daily, weekly and monthly targets. flexible with out of work activities and shift patterns, and very warm and friendly from my first day.

the hardest part of the job was staying motivated and productive during quiet periods but i overcame this by focusing my attention on each and every customer that came into store and making sure i made that sale.

the most enjoyable part of the job was working towards our set daily sales target and earning sales and commission for myself.
Pros
Discount & Comission
Cons
Wearing Heels standing up for long hour shifts
5 February 2018
Same location
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
Absolute dream to work here. They really challenge what it is to be a designer brand, and treat everyone who walks in to the store with the utmost respect and friendliness.

You really must be confident in talking to anyone as the main part of the job is approaching all customers. If you are timid/ shy this really isn't the job for you. The managers were wonderful in helping all the new staff come out their shell and super friendly.

Duties include:

Personal customer service

Fitting room service

Getting things out the stockroom/ filling bags

Tills

adjusting watches

Recovery of the shop floor -although usually its tidy anyways

The hardest part of the Job was probably running around in platform heels all day, your feet will suffer.

In all honesty this is the best job I have ever had, I never wanted to leave at the end of my shift and I would always start early because I wanted to be out on the shop floor.
Pros
Commission on top of a good wage
Cons
Shoes d: