Michael Kors
Michael Kors Employee Review

A good company to work for

5 March 2020
The work in Michael kors was fairly good and easy. Management was also good but would of loved it more if the pay for my experience was slightly higher
28 February 2020
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Glasgow
I worked at Michael kors for a couple of months as I was offered a temporary position. The first few weeks were great the team and manger were all very polite and helpful, I felt confident in what I was doing and felt like I was exceeding in the shop, the weeks to follow left me with a different opinion, more than one occasion I experienced the store managers rude manner when given instructions or criticism I feel like it could have been handled much better. Staff members would approach me to tell me they were upset and dreaded coming into work because of her actions. The space of a couple of months I worked there I witnessed a girl walk out crying as she quit a few weeks in and others spoken down to. By the end of my contract I had lost all confidence in what I was doing and was scared to put a foot out of line. If asked if this shop would be good to work in I’d say yes but definitely under poor management.
25 February 2020
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Bicester, Oxfordshire
fun, relaxed, but more like a school playground than a job, bad pay, bad management, if there were plants to be inserted in micheal kors, a lot of associates and managers in charge of the store as a whole would get fired for all types of violations.
29 October 2018
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Bicester, Oxfordshire
There we had the opportunity to interact not only with the customer but also with work colleagues. Everyone had the same respect and attention. If we needed help with anything, management would always help.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Long travel