Michael Kors Employee Review
A good company to work for
I worked at Michael kors for a couple of months as I was offered a temporary position. The first few weeks were great the team and manger were all very polite and helpful, I felt confident in what I was doing and felt like I was exceeding in the shop, the weeks to follow left me with a different opinion, more than one occasion I experienced the store managers rude manner when given instructions or criticism I feel like it could have been handled much better. Staff members would approach me to tell me they were upset and dreaded coming into work because of her actions. The space of a couple of months I worked there I witnessed a girl walk out crying as she quit a few weeks in and others spoken down to. By the end of my contract I had lost all confidence in what I was doing and was scared to put a foot out of line. If asked if this shop would be good to work in I’d say yes but definitely under poor management.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Michael Kors. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 1,550 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Michael Kors
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Michael Kors?4 people answered
- Do they take young people such as 21-22 year olds as a normal sales assistant3 people answered
- Does Michael Kors allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
- What am I going to get out of working for MK ?2 people answered
- How are the working hours at Michael Kors?2 people answered
- Does Michael Kors require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Micha…2 people answered
- Does michael kors do work experience for students ?2 people answered
- Is training included?One person answered
- What age do you have to be to apply?Answered by Michael Kors
- Can you wear flats at work?Answered by Michael Kors
See all questions and answers
Michael Kors Reviews by Job Title
Michael Kors Reviews by Location