Eligibility to carer
We usually ask them what type of work they have done in the past.
You have to put a straightjacket on a dummy in under 2 minuets
if you can do it they offer you a job
I need a professional interviewer.
They would like to know what type of work you have done in the past.
We are usually been asked about what type of work you have done in the past.
L don’t know l applied for a job and never got a interview or letter l think that’s really bad and when u took ages to fill the online not good
I interviewed for domestic assistant. The main questions I remember were:
do you know what coshh is
Why do you want to work for us
Name two types of abuse
Excellent and listened to
Care assistants interviewing dreadful
- How are the working hours at MHA?12 people answered
- Does the company pay sick pay11 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at MHA?10 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at MHA?5 people answered
- What uniform are you provided as a carer for mha?Answered by MHA
- Within MHa are you paid weekly or monthly?4 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of MHA about how to improve it?3 people answered
- What is MHA sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?3 people answered
- Does MHA allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?3 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make MHA a better place to work?3 people answered