I worked for Heather Grange at Burnley and the only advice I could give is do random drug test on employers well I worked there I know of 2 employers what was on drugs and dealing with vanrable people. Even depty Manger needs training swearing fighting on corridors on dementia department. Need to get it sorted poor residents
Not too sure how it could improve as I believe anyone who wants to work in the care industry have to be caring and compassionate, I am a big believer that this kind of job is not something that just pays the bills, if you have a genuinely good heart and care about people then that is the start of been an amazing carer and the rest follows, which results in happy residents and a happy home which is what we aim for, so I don't think this question comes down to the CEO as such.
Listen to your customers and react. Stop hiding and covering up.
- How are the working hours at MHA?12 people answered
- Does the company pay sick pay11 people answered
- What is the interview process like at MHA?11 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at MHA?10 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at MHA?5 people answered
- What uniform are you provided as a carer for mha?Answered by MHA
- Within MHa are you paid weekly or monthly?4 people answered
- What is MHA sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?3 people answered
- Does MHA allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?3 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make MHA a better place to work?3 people answered