48 hrs a week
We usually do twelve hours shifts on a monthly basis.
We usually get twelve hours shifts on a monthly basis
If you are a senior doing most of the managers work, you are lucky to get a break on a 12 hour shift.
We usually have any twelve hours shifts on a monthly basis.
8 hours,day shifts,from 9.00am
Good hours. Up to you if you work more. Manager makes sure we get our breaks
Been ok but new manager changing this soon without consulting staff and residents
Goid 10 till 4.
Long but worth when you put a smile on a residents face
- Does the company pay sick pay11 people answered
- What is the interview process like at MHA?11 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at MHA?10 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at MHA?5 people answered
- What uniform are you provided as a carer for mha?Answered by MHA
- Within MHa are you paid weekly or monthly?4 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of MHA about how to improve it?3 people answered
- What is MHA sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?3 people answered
- Does MHA allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?3 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make MHA a better place to work?3 people answered