Even when you are extremely ill you still have to come in if not no pay. The manager is mean, she doesn't care about the welfare of the staffs and even the residents
No sick pay. Even when you pick up a bug from the care home, so not your fault.
MHA did pay sick pay but they stopped this a few years ago !! Along with many other benefits employees once had
We usually offer sick pay.
Only if you have leprosey then it’s only sick pay government benefit
Yes they usually get sick pay.
No sick pay, hence why staff come into work poorly and pass it around the place.
We usually get sick pay on a monthly basis.
Some company usually get sick pay.
Yes sick pay is payed
- How are the working hours at MHA?12 people answered
- What is the interview process like at MHA?11 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at MHA?10 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at MHA?5 people answered
- What uniform are you provided as a carer for mha?Answered by MHA
- Within MHa are you paid weekly or monthly?4 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of MHA about how to improve it?3 people answered
- What is MHA sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?3 people answered
- Does MHA allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?3 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make MHA a better place to work?3 people answered