Everyone is on a 2 week rolling Rota, nobody works more than 2 and a half or 3 days in a row, minimum of 2 days off inbetween.
I presume a flexible hour contract can be offered.
I work full time and have never had to ask for flexible hours so I am not sure.
Flexibility is extremely limited
- How are the working hours at MHA?12 people answered
- Does the company pay sick pay11 people answered
- What is the interview process like at MHA?11 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at MHA?10 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at MHA?5 people answered
- What uniform are you provided as a carer for mha?Answered by MHA
- Within MHa are you paid weekly or monthly?4 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of MHA about how to improve it?3 people answered
- What is MHA sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?3 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make MHA a better place to work?3 people answered