Metropolitan Police Employee Reviews for Deputy Manager

Facilites Manager
Deputy Facilites Manager (Former Employee) –  London, ENG15 October 2015
A typical day you never knew what was coming one day could be full on another day would be totally different full of ups and downs but a lot of laughs along the way this is what made this a different job from anything else I have ever done.
myself and my team would grow and develop always getting through the red tape and politics that paid a big role in this job and there was always a variety of challenges.
Cons
long hours covering shifts
Excellent team spirit but job security has become an issue.
Deputy Finance Manager (Current Employee) –  Currently Sidcup, Kent.26 January 2013
Working for the Metropolitan Police has a variety of roles on offer to suit various individuals who wish to make a career with this well known employer.

There is a very good team spirit with all the people I have been associated with over time.

The hardest part of the job can be to having to work to tight timelines and to be able to produce the results when required.
A job is what you make of it at the end of the day so you can make it enjoyable and if you work hard you may be rewarded.
Pros
job security, team spirit.
Cons
location and amalagation with other departments to save costs.