Please i need to join you there but i have some problem .!
For civil staff, I underwent stringent written and presentational tests and then a verbal interview. The questions were generic and competency based.
Not having a criminal record, physical and mental training, law enforcement, active and determined, attentive and preventive, and capable of solving and preventing any offense, commutative, adapting to the job, and a good team player
They give you scenarios and ask you what response is necessary, each call is different
Job spec/role specific and HR.
Written and verbal interview
- How does someone get hired at Metropolitan Police? What are the steps along the way?8 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Metropolitan Police?7 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Metropolitan Police?7 people answered
- What is the Metropolitan Police employee discount?7 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Metropolitan Police?6 people answered
- How are the working hours at Metropolitan Police?5 people answered
- How quick is the hiring process from completing the application online?5 people answered
- When do you get a given your uniform? On your induction day?4 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in an interview for the position of a call handler/communication o…4 people answered
- Do you have to do a beep test for Ddo Role? Regards4 people answered