Read and understand the role of the police and how useful they are on our street, respect the work that the police are doing and under well the role you have applied for and is being interviewed for.
Understand the various jobs within the police force above and beyond the role of a police office.
Smart Dress and be on time for your interview
Do you need to be able to drive to be in any police force ? Does it go against you if you have had depression and were signed off for it 2o years ago ?
Beaware of needs and current affairs
Be able to answer questions on diversity issues, displaying an understanding of tensions within London's communities, and the challenges you may face in delivering an effective policing service that meets the needs of all.
Know your stuff
- How does someone get hired at Metropolitan Police? What are the steps along the way?8 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Metropolitan Police?7 people answered
- What is the Metropolitan Police employee discount?7 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Metropolitan Police?6 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Metropolitan Police?6 people answered
- How are the working hours at Metropolitan Police?5 people answered
- How quick is the hiring process from completing the application online?5 people answered
- When do you get a given your uniform? On your induction day?4 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in an interview for the position of a call handler/communication o…4 people answered
- Do you have to do a beep test for Ddo Role? Regards4 people answered