Yes, once a year.
For the PCSO role in general you have to do the beep test the Ddo role comes under the umbrella of PCSO so it may be a good idea to train which is acheavable. There are apps available that simulate the beep test.
No i did not
Depence of the role. Nothing like this for catering team.
- How does someone get hired at Metropolitan Police? What are the steps along the way?8 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Metropolitan Police?7 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Metropolitan Police?7 people answered
- What is the Metropolitan Police employee discount?7 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Metropolitan Police?6 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Metropolitan Police?6 people answered
- How are the working hours at Metropolitan Police?5 people answered
- How quick is the hiring process from completing the application online?5 people answered
- When do you get a given your uniform? On your induction day?4 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in an interview for the position of a call handler/communication o…4 people answered