Mercedes-Benz Employee Reviews

Great opportunity
New Car Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands18 January 2018
Very time consuming but rewarding. If the manager makes the target achievable then money can be fantastic. Sell to great clients and drive the product every day.
Pros
nice car to drive
Cons
No ballance between home/work life. Poor management
Technician (Current Employee) –  East Sussex10 January 2018
Management let the place and company down, always want you staying late, working through lunch breaks but you get nothing in return, ask them for a favour it's always a no. Have to pay for your own mot or any work done on your own car.
Don't feel valued at all! Technicians are treated like scum, every other employee apart from salesman have a manager job title, apparently they're all managers.
Always paid lower than the service advisor that has np qualifications and know nothing about cars, have to help them to-do their job all the time yet they get paid more and tread better, they also lower your hours for their benefit so they can get tips. Extra money in their pocket by taking it from the company. Wouldn't recommend at all. Worse place to work I've been too. Too stressful
Pros
Sometimea get ro work through lunch and go home early
Cons
No home life ballance, want want want from them, nothing for you, too many managers, no special tools
Interesting clientelle
Showroom Hostess/receptionist (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands5 January 2018
Worked here on a part-time basis. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new clients and being surrounded by luxury cars.

Management rather unapproachable.
Pros
People
Cons
Long Hours
Easy going
Parts Specialsit (Former Employee) –  Birmingham3 January 2018
Very good and friendly place to work. Very professional. Keen to put me through training which I am very willing to do and would like to become Mercedes certified
Trainee
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Lakeside Shopping Centre12 December 2017
I wasn't there long enough to get a true reflection of the company, but in the two weeks I was there, I had a great time and really enjoyed working with all department.
Pros
Several breaks
Cons
No pay as it was work experience
Very busy place
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  London7 December 2017
This is probably the biggest dealership in West London selling new and used cars and has a huge service centre. You will need to be on top of your game here the customer expect exceptional service as they are spending a lot of money on a exclusive brand.
Good
Vehicle Logistics Administrator (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes5 December 2017
Such an exciting brand and company to work for. Lots of empowerment and lots of responsibility. You can make a real impact. Executive Management team are brilliant
Hardwork and fun workplace
Car Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Middlesbrough22 November 2017
when I used to go to Mercedes my job role would be swapping car tyres checking the tyre pressure and make sure it was right for the car I was working on and help staff with the mot. The things I learnt at Mercedes is how to do parts of the mot test and the basics of the car like taking wheels off and putting others wheels on. At Mercedes they would show equal rights for every employee and trainee.
Pros
Recieved help, long lunch breaks
Cons
dirty work
charismatic and an enjoyable place with a work ethos of a formula 1 team
track team host (Current Employee) –  Weybridge, Surrey8 November 2017
A typical day was from 9-6 and was extremely different to any other work environment. i learned how to mange my time to a greeter degree of precision as well as manage to communicate and guide large groups all the way through the day programme. the management support shown by Mercedes was superb allowing each of the team members their own chances to grow individually as well as be part of an ever growing work team. The culture surrounding the work place is one of excitement and the thirst to always provide the best service available. The hardest part of the job is the time restriction given to us for each of our customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was visually seeing the satisfaction and gratification customers had from the experiences delivered by the entire team.
Pros
work team and work enviroment
Manager (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes10 October 2017
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Ayr1 October 2017
I make the teas and coffees for the customers and also greet them as they enter the store. I also answer the telephone and ensure that customers are met with the needs that they require.
Pros
flexible lunch hours
Cons
Long Hours
Customer focused
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Kingston upon Hull27 September 2017
The companies main aim is to ensure that the customer is seen to as quickly and efficiently as possible making sure that they had everything that they needed.
Bad
Retail Parts Advisor (Former Employee) –  Southampton, Hampshire18 September 2017
Mercedes-Benz as a whole is good. I worked directly for marshall franchise who are probably one of the worst motor groups to work for in the industry to date.
Ok
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Crayford12 September 2017
Good part time job.
Work staff were all great.
Daily tasks made simple with great management.
No contracts poor salary was the reason for leaving.....
Pros
Staff
Cons
Salary
ok
Receptionist/Showroom Host (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes4 September 2017
ok for a job, only work part time so cant really comment, looking to leave due to commute distance.
your car doesn't come with Mercedes me connectivity, you can still experience the customisable features through the Mercedes me Adapter. Supported on both iOS and Android, the device allows you to connect your car to all of the Mercedes me Adapter features using your smartphone.
good conpmay to work for
Aftersales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Brighton, East Sussex4 September 2017
lookers are a good company to work nothing really bad to say about them. my line manager did a good job to keep us all motivated. the only bad thing about working for meredes benz looker its the hours
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Canterbury, Kent22 August 2017
A good company to work for. I worked as an on and off again receptionist. The team was friendly and my needs were taken into consideration whilst there for my short time.
A Working Day
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Staverton, Gloucestershire20 August 2017
My day was very structured and time keeping was essential due to switching jobs between all of the receptionists,
Staff morale was very high and great companybenefits.
Pros
seasonal gifts
Cons
late shifts
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Boston, Lincolnshire18 August 2017
Working for such company you always training to keep up to date and always learning new stuff. Everyday is similar but always different. These job requires for you to be self motivated and always wanting to better your self
Easy, Friendly, Relative
Aftersales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester9 August 2017
Employee benefits, bonus, staff car scheme, holidays, great people, oppertunities, passion to succeed. Putting our colleages, customers and community at the heart of everything we do.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mercedes-Benz. Our community is ready to answer.

51.6K