Mercedes-Benz Employee Review

View all Mercedes-Benz reviews

busy, sometimes stressful, always professional
Progress Chaser (Former Employee) –  West Midlands18 January 2018
typical day at work is varied, no two are the same, booking in and progressing both new and used cars through the system, ensuring any repair work such as damaged alloys and paintwork are repaired quickly and cost effectively. I've learned to communicate with people at all levels - from the CEO to external contractors, the art of negotiation and when no really does means no. Management offer advice, help, guidance and assistance when needed. the workplace culture is a lets get this done attitude, with everyone puling in the same direction, hardest part of the job is sometimes working to very tight deadlines sometimes the customer requires the car that evening to go to a wedding or on holiday. most enjoyable part of the job is the sense of satisfaction when at the end of the day audits have been done, all work is complete and customers drives away in their new cars with a smile on their face.
Pros
never a dull moment
Cons
can get very stressful at times

Other Mercedes-Benz Employee Reviews

very friendly, like a family
Warranty Administrator (Current Employee) –  Derby, Derbyshire23 February 2018
I work mainly on my own, in my own little corner with my files and my 1st aid kit (I am a 1st aider). I am nearly always learning , every day you learn something new even if it's not about work. People will tend to come to me for the harder things that that are not sure about but they know I will know. We all work together as a team when we are pushed and everything is madness, like if a lot of customers come in at once. I love my job but the culture of the management has started to dwindle onto greed and not treating staff as they should be treated, so I think the time has come to move on.
Pros
everybody helps each other when needed
Cons
not being able to take holidays 12 weeks of the year
workplace
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bristol22 February 2018
great company to work with and to shop. I will advise other people to purchase their dream car in Mercedes Benz. I think its a great company its a friendly environmental company.