Mercedes-Benz Employee Review

View all Mercedes-Benz reviews

busy, sometimes stressful, always professional
Progress Chaser (Former Employee) –  West Midlands18 January 2018
typical day at work is varied, no two are the same, booking in and progressing both new and used cars through the system, ensuring any repair work such as damaged alloys and paintwork are repaired quickly and cost effectively. I've learned to communicate with people at all levels - from the CEO to external contractors, the art of negotiation and when no really does means no. Management offer advice, help, guidance and assistance when needed. the workplace culture is a lets get this done attitude, with everyone puling in the same direction, hardest part of the job is sometimes working to very tight deadlines sometimes the customer requires the car that evening to go to a wedding or on holiday. most enjoyable part of the job is the sense of satisfaction when at the end of the day audits have been done, all work is complete and customers drives away in their new cars with a smile on their face.
Pros
never a dull moment
Cons
can get very stressful at times

Other Mercedes-Benz Employee Reviews

Sales Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Ascot, Berkshire20 May 2018
I loved working at Mercedes they educated me on all sorts and motivated me to do well in all aspects of my life. I actually really miss the company and feel gutted I ever left the company!
Pros
Fantastic people
Cons
Salesmen can be overbearing for female staff
multicultural funny place to work.
part sorter recode orders (Former Employee) –  milton keynes13 May 2018
I take this opportunity to applying for a mechanic job position into your division to value the company benefit hard working energetic person with team work well organised awareness of health and safety.
Pros
30 Mnts
Cons
10 Hrs