Mercedes-Benz Employee Review

View all Mercedes-Benz reviews

busy, sometimes stressful, always professional
Progress Chaser (Former Employee) –  West Midlands18 January 2018
typical day at work is varied, no two are the same, booking in and progressing both new and used cars through the system, ensuring any repair work such as damaged alloys and paintwork are repaired quickly and cost effectively. I've learned to communicate with people at all levels - from the CEO to external contractors, the art of negotiation and when no really does means no. Management offer advice, help, guidance and assistance when needed. the workplace culture is a lets get this done attitude, with everyone puling in the same direction, hardest part of the job is sometimes working to very tight deadlines sometimes the customer requires the car that evening to go to a wedding or on holiday. most enjoyable part of the job is the sense of satisfaction when at the end of the day audits have been done, all work is complete and customers drives away in their new cars with a smile on their face.
Pros
never a dull moment
Cons
can get very stressful at times

Other Mercedes-Benz Employee Reviews

Professional working place
Marketing Executive (Former Employee) –  Vienam12 August 2018
I learned a lot from professional top leader, process of how global company running business in developing countries with unstable of laws, integrity in working environment . Hardest part of the jobs and the most interesting part of the jobs is pressure from top management that push me over my limitation and know who I am and what I need to enhance in future path.
Pros
Free lunches, additional fee : phone, transportation
Cons
nothing
Productive and demanding and rewarding
Car Valeter (Former Employee) –  Poole3 August 2018
As a car valeter you are required to clean cars and drive them to and from the allocated parking space.

I was working with a team of three to four but had to collect and clean cars individually. Sometimes I would assist others who were a bit slow. So common sense and using your initiative is vital.

The management was good but very busy so you wouldn't seem them very often. You're left on your own most of the time unless the manager needed to see you or have a quick talk.

The hardest part of the job was to clean to customer satisfaction within at least 30 minutes for each car. Sometimes they were very unclean and therefore hard to work faster. Nevertheless, it does improve on one's time management skills.

What I enjoyed most about this job is that you're outside all day, you have a one hour break for lunch, and get to drive some nice cars around.

The benefit of doing this job is that time passes very quickly.

In general, I find that gaining experience in a different role allows you to develop new and existing skills further, which you might've not realised you had in you before.
Pros
Outside all day and hours of work quickly go
Cons
Must work extra fast depending on the dirtiness of the car, which can take a little longer to complete.