Mercedes-Benz Employee Reviews for Receptionist

Great Enviroment
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Cambridge12 July 2018
The brand it self is amazing to work for! typical day can get fairly busy, the customers are great and management are understanding. be prepared for long days with a few quite spells however electric enviroment
Pros
Perks
Cons
Peolple
Sales Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Ascot, Berkshire20 May 2018
I loved working at Mercedes they educated me on all sorts and motivated me to do well in all aspects of my life. I actually really miss the company and feel gutted I ever left the company!
Pros
Fantastic people
Cons
Salesmen can be overbearing for female staff
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Ayr1 October 2017
I make the teas and coffees for the customers and also greet them as they enter the store. I also answer the telephone and ensure that customers are met with the needs that they require.
Pros
flexible lunch hours
Cons
Long Hours
Customer focused
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Kingston upon Hull27 September 2017
The companies main aim is to ensure that the customer is seen to as quickly and efficiently as possible making sure that they had everything that they needed.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Canterbury, Kent22 August 2017
A good company to work for. I worked as an on and off again receptionist. The team was friendly and my needs were taken into consideration whilst there for my short time.
A Working Day
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Staverton, Gloucestershire20 August 2017
My day was very structured and time keeping was essential due to switching jobs between all of the receptionists,
Staff morale was very high and great companybenefits.
Pros
seasonal gifts
Cons
late shifts
good place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, Cambridgeshire9 July 2017
made me feel really welcome and a part of the team despite me being a temp. a good working environment, relaxed yet hardworking people. better experience than other motor businesses
Service Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Croydon, Greater London1 March 2017
Because this company have a 3 shift system it was very hard to have a good relationship with the customer as you may have to see a customer in but not see the customer when the work was completed and vice versa. A typical day would be spent chasing completions or making future bookings, chasing parts or dealing with phone enquiries.
I did not learn a great deal more than my current skill level.
As for the management I heard that the Service Manager also left a couple of weeks after me?
The remaining staff were friendly as easy to make friends.
The hardest part of the job was for me the shift system.
The most enjoyable part was the people I worked with Techs, Other reception staff and the parts staff.
Pros
Cons
Long Hours
fun
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Leicester4 January 2017
I was only a temp but was welcome in straight away, no one there that I know of was ignorant or wouldn't listen, everyone had their own character and could show it.
quiet workplace
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Birmingham22 November 2016
i found working here is very hard and quiet as you have to set a good example to people who was walking in and out of the business, you couldnt have a talk with the person next to you as much because you always had people walking in and out of the business
Fun work place
Receptionist/Administrator (Former Employee) –  Grimsby, ENG28 January 2016
Busy with phone calls and communication which i like, i learned how important it was to be professional, easy people around you to get along with so working as a team was enjoyable, hardest was making sure messages were always passed on correctly.
Pros
nice place to work, managers were very helpful, enjoyed all the communication
Cons
needed more hours and would have liked full time.
Enjoyable yet productive environment
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ENG22 October 2015
Was temp work so wasn't a stable job however the environment there was a positive one and the other staff were lovely. Management was strong but also lovely and helpful. Staff were efficient so customers were leaving happy.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere
Cons
Temp work so wasn't stable
Useful
customer receptionist. The duties (Former Employee) –  Ashford, ENG28 September 2015
During the day i had to carry out duties such as answering telephone calls and meeting/greeting the customers at reception. These were my main roles during my work experience. The hardest part of the job was answering the phone in the correct manor in order to carry it out correctly and efficiently.The co workers were very helpful and friendly and were very keen on teaching me the correct way to do given tasks.
fun welcoming workplace
receptionist (Former Employee) –  newbury7 September 2015
a day in Mercedes was always challenging fast paced but full of good fun and never felt like it was a chore to be at work. the management were relaxed and genuine and always quick to praise good work.