Mercedes-Benz Employee Reviews for Host/Hostess

charismatic and an enjoyable place with a work ethos of a formula 1 team
track team host (Current Employee) –  Weybridge, Surrey8 November 2017
A typical day was from 9-6 and was extremely different to any other work environment. i learned how to mange my time to a greeter degree of precision as well as manage to communicate and guide large groups all the way through the day programme. the management support shown by Mercedes was superb allowing each of the team members their own chances to grow individually as well as be part of an ever growing work team. The culture surrounding the work place is one of excitement and the thirst to always provide the best service available. The hardest part of the job is the time restriction given to us for each of our customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was visually seeing the satisfaction and gratification customers had from the experiences delivered by the entire team.
Pros
work team and work enviroment
Cons
ok
Receptionist/Showroom Host (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes4 September 2017
ok for a job, only work part time so cant really comment, looking to leave due to commute distance.
your car doesn't come with Mercedes me connectivity, you can still experience the customisable features through the Mercedes me Adapter. Supported on both iOS and Android, the device allows you to connect your car to all of the Mercedes me Adapter features using your smartphone.
nice place to work
Showroom Host (Current Employee) –  Basingstoke, ENG12 June 2015
Lovely colleagues, nice environment, good management, a good structure to the day, support with complaints where necessary and nice to provide a 1st class service for customers.
Productive and fun place of work
Receptionist/Host (Former Employee) –  Manchester, ENG28 March 2015
Working for Mercedes-Benz since July 2011-February 2015 has been a really good experience

Both the stff and the customers brought something new each day to my life ... 5* organization a pleasure to meet all walks of life ,i add to meet some of my customers simply looking for their next toy ( SL Class Mercedes-Benz) well what a lovely lifestyle....

I would still be with Mercedes-Benz only since re-locating to my home of beautiful Chester the travel is out of the question.
Pros
Beautiful Cars - Staff Leasing
Cons
Great work environment, productive & satisfactory
Receptionist/ Hostess/ Marketing (Former Employee) –  ENG3 January 2015
Answering phones, taking messages, forwarding phone calls
- Greeting visitors and guests in a highly professional manner
- Assisting with deliveries, shipments, couriers, mail, packages, etc.
- Providing first point of contact for clients, customers, co-workers
- Acting as lead for internal communications in office
- Assist with ad hoc administration tasks as required
-Organizing Events for corporate fundraisers & Sponsorship Event.