Mercedes-Benz Employee Reviews in Milton Keynes

multicultural funny place to work.
part sorter recode orders (Former Employee) –  milton keynes13 May 2018
I take this opportunity to applying for a mechanic job position into your division to value the company benefit hard working energetic person with team work well organised awareness of health and safety.
Pros
30 Mnts
Cons
10 Hrs
Good
Vehicle Logistics Administrator (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes5 December 2017
Such an exciting brand and company to work for. Lots of empowerment and lots of responsibility. You can make a real impact. Executive Management team are brilliant
Manager (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes10 October 2017
ok
Receptionist/Showroom Host (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes4 September 2017
ok for a job, only work part time so cant really comment, looking to leave due to commute distance.
your car doesn't come with Mercedes me connectivity, you can still experience the customisable features through the Mercedes me Adapter. Supported on both iOS and Android, the device allows you to connect your car to all of the Mercedes me Adapter features using your smartphone.
Productive and Fast Paced
Personal Assistant, Network (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire5 July 2017
Producing reports and presentations
Networking with stakeholders and other areas of the business
Attending meetings, note taking
Organise Diary, catering, hotels, cars, meetings
Good culture
A very good company who look after there employees
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire12 April 2017
A good company to work for and if you work hard and show willing you have the chance to advance there are also many benefits and retraining opportunities , it has a very large turnover of parts picked and dispatched
Pros
Car scheme
Cons
Its expensive
Worst place to work ever
General Assistant (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire9 March 2017
Zero support within Dealership, full of empty promises.
Wouldn't waste your time and effort

Some Members if staff are rude and inconsiderate. A lot of favourites within the dealership,
good place to work
Data Analist (Former Employee) –  milton keynes uk7 March 2017
very rewarding and nice place to work with bous and car
Pros
car
Cons
difficult to be promoted
Progressive Company
Interim IT/Telecoms Specialist (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes1 March 2016
No IT structure and governed/managed by Daimler Germany too much
Mercedes-Benz UK very approachable, friendly and professional in dealing with Staff and Projects/Business as Usual
Pros
Free car parking and travel to City
Cons
In flexible with working hours
physically demanding
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, ENG6 July 2015
My work at Mercedes was Warehouse Operative and my hours were 11am-9pm. My job included lifting and moving car parts to their assigned areas, as well as moving the cages from area to another.

This job required someone who doesn't mind having to be physical for long amounts of time and someone who is able to carry heavy machinery often.

From this job I learnt that I'm able to perform a physically demanding job on a daily rate. I also learnt how well I work in a team because I became reliant on my colleagues when carry heavy machinery in a group effort.

The management at the Mercedes warehouse was very good. The management was always very supportive to their colleagues and I always knew which person I should be talking to about requirements or questions that I might of had.

My co-workers were very friendly to me and you got to them through doing the job as often you were put into groups. As doing a physical jobs in a team also became an act of getting to know your colleagues and learning to rely and trust them.

The hardest part of the job at the Mercedes warehouse was working till the deadline. The workload sometimes was more on one day than the other therefore you had to graft and hard work to complete the job to the dead line that was set.

The most enjoyable of my job was getting an insight into the company and how the Mercedes company worked.
Pros
good facilities for free time
Cons
deadlines
Finance Assistant (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, ENG17 March 2015
A typical day at Mercedes was processing invoices, allocating money from the bank statement, posting journals, reconciling statements against the purchase ledger and liaising with suppliers over any queries.

As I was the only one in the team I learnt that I am able to work on my own using my own initiative.

I had good co-workers around me who I got one with.

The hardest part of the job was that it was only a temporary position and I was always hopeful it would be made permanent.

I enjoyed the variety of the job and I had lots of different things to do to keep me busy.
Pros
Good company to work for
Cons
Position was only temporary
Enjoyable, challenging,busy
Collections Advisor (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes5 February 2015
I worked for Mercedes Benz for almost 15 years. I was able to work in many departments and gaining a wealth of knowledge in a variety of roles. Each day was different and could be very changelling. We were given training which enabled us to pregress in our carreers. I have come away from Mercedes with a huge range of skills. I had some very good friends at Mercedes and some strong bonds were made as we worked in teams.
Pros
friendships, knowledge
Cons
Long travel for only 4 hours days
Telephone Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, ENG13 July 2014
• Selling Mercedes-Benz passenger car finance packages to corporate customers
• Negotiating supply arrangements & vehicle pricing with the Mercedes-Benz retailer network
• Meeting sales targets in a high pressure sales environment
• Managing relationships with retailers & customers
• Offering clients the best new car offers available – direct from the manufacturer
• Locating available stock through UK stock system & dealer network
Senior Assistant to CIO - ITM UK (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes20 February 2014
Busy IT department.
Pro active and re active approach required to do my job.
Demanding co workers who rely on me
Demanding management team who rely on me
Enjoy the challenge and supporting the Director, Management and Team.
Pros
Nice environment
Cons
Need new challenge
Purchasing Administrator (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, ENG19 January 2014
Temporary assignment;
Raised electronic enquiries from customers/BDM’s to dealers
Purchased vehicles.
Updated databases
Advised dealers of updates using in house software
(Goldmine, DRIVE and LeaseLink)
Pros
Fantastic canteen
Cons
Parking lot always very full and busy
Logistics Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, ENG9 November 2013
Good people and good management. Very professional. Good to travel with.
Productive and fun work place
work experience (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, ENG18 July 2013
My first day at the work place, everyone looked professional and ready to work. Also there was this three employees working as a team on a new car they have introduced this year and it was very effective since they came out as a team with good marketing ideas to get their customers buying the car. Again, it is a very organised work place, they work under the same roof but they divided into the departments as in marketing department, accounting department etc. The co-workers were very helpful and allowed me to asked them questions and they answered me. What I enjoyed about the work is, I enjoyed free lunch.Lastly, I do not think there was something hard about the job since the employees new we were suppose to do.
Pros
free lunch
High pressure, low salary
Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes28 May 2013
A lot of promises, that ultimately aren't delivered.
Long working days, twelve hours isn't uncommon.
Profit takes precedence over customer care, which leads to virtually unachievable bonus structure, which leaves a barely above minimum wage salary.

I'm in no way afraid of a hard days work, just give me the resources to achieve it.
Cons
Long hours, low salary