Mercedes-Benz Employee Reviews in London

Found 10 reviews matching the search See all 3,421 reviews
Fun
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  London19 March 2017
I personally love cars and executive vehicles so it was always a absolute pleasure to work there. Throughout my period there I have learnt so many things: being persuasive with the customers, exterior and interior specs, socializing with customers, answering calls, etc.
Pros
paid lunch break
ambiente agradable
Camarera de barra (Former Employee) –  londres9 December 2016
Ambiente genial entre los compañeros. Mucha formalidad entre la empresa
mercedes
SALES EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  london10 March 2016
they make some of the best cars in the world, its a dream to drive and work for a brand like this, every day is different and fun
Fun, fast paced environment
Senior Assistance Resolution Coordinator (Current Employee) –  London15 December 2015
Working with a great team, we aim to provide a seamless service to our customers. We want to make the entire process of buying the vehicle, to getting it serviced and proving roadside assistance as hassle free as possible.
Nice place
Valeter (Former Employee) –  London, ENG28 April 2015
They've always been very organised . All I have got learnt and gained as an experience have been very useful so far. Have worked within a great team .
Good customer service
Senior driver (Current Employee) –  London, ENG16 October 2014
Work experience wise is good. From the customer service point of view is 5 stars. When it comes to work environment well....not that great because is a motor trade business so it's tough.
Friendly environment to work
SERVICE DRIVER MERCEDES BENZ BROMELY (Former Employee) –  London, ENG18 February 2014
One Monday morning, I had a difficult customer to deal with who verbally abused me in the presence of other clients. All because I requested for her car key to carry out damage report and drive the car to the garage.

Throughout my working time at Mercedes, I learnt to respect and listen more to customers.

I was very close to the service management and sales management and as a result, I Learnt how to log in jobs on a client's car to the technician team, making sure jobs were completed on time by liaising with the technician team.

I had a wonderful working relationship with my co-workers as we work for each other as a team and respected each other.

The hardest part of the job was during Christmas period where we get so many cars to be serviced as we had few parking spaces available.

The enjoyable part of the job is when working on weekend. That was the opportunity to learn new things outside my job role - ie working close with the technicians, being involve with the sales and working at the parts department.
Pros
we get bonus every month
Cons
we worked in all weather conditions out doors, as is difficult to record damages on cars. It was crucial not to record damages on cars.
Processed
Service Team Manager (Former Employee) –  London3 January 2014
What ever you do don't make any mistakes and review everything twice.
Pros
Car scheme, good rates of pay.
Cons
long hours, processed to the hilt.
Nice place to work
Purchase Ledger Clerk (Former Employee) –  London25 July 2013
Friendly place
Organising your work load
Higher staff turnover
Old computer system
Lack of IT support on site
Pros
Prestigious Company