Mercedes-Benz Employee Reviews in Birmingham

Interesting clientelle
Showroom Hostess/receptionist (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands5 January 2018
Worked here on a part-time basis. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new clients and being surrounded by luxury cars.

Management rather unapproachable.
Pros
People
Cons
Long Hours
Easy going
Parts Specialsit (Former Employee) –  Birmingham3 January 2018
Very good and friendly place to work. Very professional. Keen to put me through training which I am very willing to do and would like to become Mercedes certified
Excellent Job Satisfaction.
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands25 January 2017
self employed so worlds your oyster, enjoyed being my own boss wanted to expand buy due to personal reason and loss of contract with supplier unable to move the business forward.
Not the best after Takeover
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands7 January 2017
The company has recently been taken over which has made the workplace very different, as people feel a bit less secure! A good bunch of co-workers. Quite pressurised workplace.
quiet workplace
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Birmingham22 November 2016
i found working here is very hard and quiet as you have to set a good example to people who was walking in and out of the business, you couldnt have a talk with the person next to you as much because you always had people walking in and out of the business
Great company and great products
Sales Executive and customer service (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ENG20 November 2014
Great company and great products.
Fun place to work and great people
Pros
fantastic facilities
Cons
Efficient workplace, but to many colleague distractions
Parts Officer (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ENG3 August 2014
My time at Mercedes has been very productive to my career, as I go on a course a month to further my understanding of business, sales and after sales progression.

The hardest part of my job is the amount of knowledge I have to absorb in a short amount of time, as it is quite a pressured environment to work in. However consequently the most rewarding part of my job is being praised for putting all my knowledge to good use in the workplace and upping efficiency throughout the department.
Pros
Great Training Scheme and Help
Cons
Long Hours, A Week Away From Home Every Month
Not a bad place to work, has some fun aspects
Workshop Controller (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ENG25 March 2014
Busy day to day schedule, slow work process that hinders part of the role. Management are less productive as needed but competent in their jobs. Very much a team atmosphere that most business would benefit from. Staff integrate well between all departments and though sometimes lacking in the goal make up for in determination.
Pros
Staff engagement
Cons
Slow process