Mercedes-Benz

Mercedes-Benz Employee Reviews

United Kingdom360 reviews
Started in Feb 2017, used to be hands on and always very busy. Nowadays the work load is halved which leaves an amount of idle time. Not good if you enjoy the work....
Not much to say normal garage work. The company however was run horribly and the sales team where not well trained most expensive garage ive worked at but not the best
Pros
Cons
Rude staff and management. Treat staff badly. Competitive, arguing, uncomfortable
It was only a weekend role but gain a lot of experience.
Great foundation for the positions I have held since .

It is a busy but very enjoyable environment, would recommend
Pros
Learn a lot about the car industry
Cons
Good pay
Fast-paced busy environment with good benefits. Car scheme and also nice customers, staff were friendly enough and would help each other if need be. Stressful
Good brand to work for. Lots of opportunities. The brand is has experienced a massive period of growth since 2007 and continues to grow with the aim of being the no1 premium franchise in the world.
Pros
Beautiful company car.
Cons
60hr Week
They do not appreciate staff. To many chiefs and not enough indians. There was only one higher member of staff that showed any appreciation for anything you done. I have never seen such a big turn over of staff. That speaks volumes. If you want a job that you can do no problem and feel that you are appreciated for a goods days work do not go to Mercedes Benz
Good support network around employees but fast-paced, competitive and never a dull moment. Always things to do and tasks to complete on tight deadlines.
Only thing that make it bearable are your fellow employee, management badly run, no way to progress. Wouldn’t recommend we’ll be treated like nothing and completely replaceable
Great place to Work “Wish I’d never left”Left due to personnel situations.Love to get back with Mercedes Benz of Hull the Lister group,now my Boys have grown up it would be ideal@57 & A Full Clean Licence.Managers & Colleges very supportive/helpful a Great Team & Great Cars.
Excellent experience and working atmosphere, would highly recommend it if you won’t to work at the peak of power train design. High pressure and fast pace so you need to bring your A game every day.
Review?Nothing to review poor company to work for, lack of professionalism through out the whole place.Hulls branch priory park being the worst one to work for that l have found
yet to date.Your nothing but a number no matter how many years you have been a member of staff.Covid 19 will give me plenty of time to find a real job, with genuine management not crooked ones.
No two days are the same at Mercedes-Benz, I speak to various different customers everyday. I learnt about finance and how to create finance agreements. I have also learnt social media skills and leadership, I have been part of event planning and boosting revenue.
its a good place to work at. Team is quite friendly and helpful. Management is quite helpful too and listen to your thoughts and suggestions. its a place where you can learn and grow as they let you handle things on your own and progress.
Pleasant people to work for. Job was very demanding.
Typical day at work was hardly having my breaks. Fast paced and alot of overtime. Too many Managers coming and going
Great working conditions. Solid team. Possibility to go further within the business. Opportunities available to acquire new skill sets within the working environment
A fast paced successful organisation with a great management style focused on promoting the Mercedes-Benz brand. Highly developed customer supporting skills .
Mercedes Benz is a hard but pays very well, Long hours and days. team is great as every one wants to work hard. You get a nice company car ( which you fund) . all in all good place to work.
I worked at Mercedes Benz as a contractor. As such, I did not participate in any of the usual employee activities. I am not in a position to comment on these things.
Very clique new starters just left to struggle and then expected to perform
Arrogant customers and bottleless managers who cave in with unreasonable customer demands ,

But great cars .

Peter Cartwright
This site is a challenging place to work but on the plus side if you put in the hours the rewards are good, having said that you seldom work a 5 day week more often than not you end up working a min of 6 days otherwise your deal will get taken there is very little team work its everyone for themselves so be aware. What you won't get is a good work life balance to earn a decent wage here it's all work work work, somewhat akin to selling your soul. The training by Mercedes Benz is second to none, the dealership I worked at went through sales staff like water here today gone tomorrow I left here 6 year ago and there is only 1 of the people I worked with still there. If you like a challenge this maybe the place to work, if you value you mental health maybe not.....
I worked here for 4 years. You were encouraged to make as much money through repairs which was hard when given meaningless tasks by supervisors all day. I was lucky to have worked with some decent people to make it bearable. Was relieved to have qualified through apprenticeship but was shown the door a few months later. In hindsight the culture of bullying limited my potential considerably but I'm pleased to have used my qualifacation I earned to eventually move into a higher paid job in a different industry. Not an ethical place to work at all.