Mention Me

Mention Me Employee Reviews

Relaxed atmosphere, good culture with funny people but sometimes it can get stressful. People are collaborative but only if they like you, if you are not like them they will cut you out and won't even talk to you (not kidding).
An enjoyable and extremely productive place to work, It is an absolute pleasure to be at Mention Me as it easily has one of the best company cultures I've experienced. Being here a little under a year I have already been given the opportunity to grow into a new role, I've been continuously encouraged and supported in my own professional development and career path.
Pros
Great space to grow, fantastic team members, loads of social activities, Thursday massages are a life saver.
Mention Me is a company defined by its culture. This is a place where you will feel part of a team on a collective journey that celebrates team success. Hard. Quite aside from the whole company team days or the individual team away days spent ice skating, paddle boarding down the Thames or doing murder mystery days, this is also a company that promotes personal and professional development above all else. There is a real care about the individual here. Professionally that could be using the mentorship programme with one of the senior leadership team to help build and work on career paths. It could also be the attitude that prevails above all else that we don't hire people to be great at the job they're hired to do, instead to have a great career and play a genuine role in growing the company. There are no facades here. We embrace people as they truly are without an 'office face' on. Plus, it's pretty satisfactory working alongside some of the biggest companies in the world, whether you are senior management or in your 1st year of employment.
Pros
Huge raft of benefits including free food and drinks, pub days, numerous day trips and activities, in house cinema, poker, and games clubs. Football team, in office free yoga and massages. You get the picture.
Cons
If you're used to a very corporate life, you may well be accustomed to free gym membership. We buy our own here
Being part of Mention Me's growth from less than 10 people to over 50 in a few years has been a great experience. We're fortunate to have an experienced management team lead by two great founders who have built a high growth startup whilst maintaining a great culture. It's a great place to work.
Pros
Great culture, great team, team away days, team nights out, dodgy bake-off entries, office yoga, office massages, Mention Me FC
Cons
Ten tonnes of pink merch in the office
Mention Me is a fast-growing startup, because of this there is a lot of room for progression which has been great. Since joining in 2016 I've had three different roles and now manage my own team. There is a huge amount of energy in the company and a lot of cross-function working, which makes it a great place to be.
Pros
Super friendly team, awesome office, great CEO, big range of social activities
Mention Me is a really fun place to work. There is a huge emphasis on personal development and making the culture something we all enjoy. Chatting with friends in other businesses, Mention Me really does offer more fun perks and benefits than almost anywhere else... yoga and massages in the office, free snacks, beer fridge on Fridays, a personal training and development budget, mentoring programme and a fortnightly personal hack day. On top of the fun stuff the company is growing very quickly and has recently secured a Series A funding of $7million so there are loads of growth opportunities for self-starters who want to learn and make a contribution.
Pros
Awesome culture, friendly smart and ambitious team, sensible founders who have done it before.
Cons
We're all super busy and the company is growing fast. Don't come here expecting a free ride.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Mention Me?
  1. Employee reviews