You work 6 days straight,then you get two days off!! And on those two days off, they will call you none stop!! Leave you voicemail or get your co workers who have your number to call you. You work 6 weeks till you get one weekend off!! If they are short on that weekend, they can change the rota. RUN!!
Rota basis, hours are over 3 shifts, 7am-2pm, 9am-3pm and 2.30pm till 8.30pm
You work 5 wekends in a row to get 2 off which you never get as they are so short staffed they hound you to do extras
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Mental Health Concern?2 people answered
- What is the Mental Health Concern employee discount?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Mental Health Concern?One person answered
- How long do Mental Health Concern take to respond to an application?
- What is the interview process like at Mental Health Concern?