Meet Recruitment

Meet Recruitment Employee Reviews

United Kingdom9 reviews
Great company, amazing people and culture!
I've worked at Meet for some time now and can honestly say that I would never work at another Recruitment company.

I started my career fresh out of University in our London office and received unparalleled training and development. I have always felt supported by Management who have helped guide my career into what it is today!

The best thing about Meet is the culture. We have a collaborative, friendly and supportive team where it feels like we are all working towards the same goal. Recruitment is a tough industry to be in, it's often like a roller-coaster with highs and difficult lows but working with the team here in NYC definitely helps!

Meet also offers a highly competitive commission structure and unbelievable incentives. It's a high growth, highly ambitious company who value their employees. If you can put in the effort and come to work with a positive attitude, you will do well here!
Pros
Great people, supportive management and competitive commission structure!
Cons
Recruitment is not for everyone and can be a tough industry to work in.
Good culture
It took less than two weeks for me to start my job here after my interview and the job offer was given to me after one weekend only, which was amazing!
I work as an office administration apprentice supporting the operations team, with this I gain a business qualification which the team all encourage me to succeed in, even if I;m not directing directly with them.

The culture is very strong here at Meet and everyone is looked after!

I love my job as there is firstly room for potential, but also everyone so is approachable, success is recognized and there is a real strong team effort.
Pros
Friendly and professional environment
Cons
I haven't yet discovered any
Toxic
"It's not for everyone" is right. It's for manipulative, greedy people. Saw some wonderful people go bad here, and some nasty people win by trampling over young, vulnerable workers.
Ambitious & an exciting place to work!
I have been working at Meet since Jan 2014, and in this time I have seen exceptional business growth as well as my own career progression! Meet is a dynamic and fun place to work, where all staff are trained and supported in their roles. The company was built around personality, brand awareness and our core values, and this is true across every level of the business. The most enjoyable part of being in the Meet team, is the agile nature of how we operate, which allows us to always put relationships first, ahead of KPIs. At Meet we run an Academy style of training, where consultants are developed from initial onboarding right up to senior manager level.
Pros
Great Incentives - my trip to Ibiza wasn't too shabby!
Cons
You need to be committed and put the work in
A brilliant, fast-growing and dynamic global recruitment firm.
I have been at the company since 2011 and can honestly say joining the company was one of the best decisions I have ever made.

Not only have I enjoyed being part of Meet from the very first minute, the company has given me the earning potential I was looking for (and some) from the start as well as the career growth, progression and opportunity to learn new things each and every one of the six plus years that I have been here.

Not only do I now live in New York, and have done for the last two and a half years (how many people in their twenties can say that?), but I am part of a young and developing global leadership team that is helping the company to maximize it's growth potential in terms of both revenue and headcount year in year out which has included the opening of three offices in New York, San Francisco, and Chicago in the last two years.

The company has an autonomous nature but provides the support that is needed where necessary on a daily basis, a fine balance that has clearly worked and the co-founders have done an excellent job of breeding this from the start.

The incentives in the business are excellent and frequent, including quarterly lunch clubs within each office, global incentive trips to Ibiza, as well as our first Miami one coming up in January. The company also holds monthly incentives through the summer months for employees to qualify for concerts and festivals. In terms of the softer benefits, we allow longer lunches to allow for exercise, can be flexible on start times depending on when meetings are booked in and also allow causal attire on
 - more...
Pros
Great environment, unrivaled incentives, high growth, ambitious and driven employees form top to bottom
Cons
If you aren't serious about recruitment, or to use this company as an opportunity to make serious money and achieve strong career growth, then this won't be the right place for you.
Great culture and fantastic opportunities
There is no typical day here, every day is always different. The management here are open to change, improvements happen at an incredible rate and new ideas are always welcomed. I love being left to just get on with my job without being micro-managed. I've been encouraged to develop my role in ways that wouldn't happen in other, more old fashioned and bureaucratic organisations. The workplace culture here is work hard and play hard, but it's not something that's forced, you can just be yourself. I'm very happy working here, I feel valued and appreciated, which is not something that happens in a lot of other companies!
Pros
You get out what you put in.
Cons
The commute (but that's not Meet's fault, to be fair!)
Fun and ambitious!
This company has seen so many people achieve amazing things that they never thought they could. Whether it be helping people move offices globally within the company, or taking them on company holidays when achieving their targets. The mature environment supports a non-micro managing/target hitting culture, which enables self-motivated individuals to do really well.

Highly recommended!
Pros
Amazing incentives, great people and mature management.
Cons
High growth company that offers loads of opportunities
I honestly couldn't have asked for a better company to start my recruitment career with.

Since joining I've been given the opportunity to earn silly amounts of money, take on additional responsibilities such as account management and team management as well as having the chance to travel across Europe on numerous occasions.

The environment is always fun, hard work is always rewarded and the opportunities for progression are endless as the company is always looking to grow.
Pros
Rewards and Culture
Cons
Recruitment is never easy
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Meet Recruitment?
Short term thinkers and time wasters
A company focused on gaining "talent" that so perfectly fits the mould of their unproductive culture that the organisation does not gain the opportunity to expand by introducing genuine individuals who open new ideas and new methods of working. The organisation have so much potential but are flaunted by poor management, poor recruitment at the bottom-line and a poor effort to retain talented employees. At present, they are hopeless and will inevitably fold under their own misguided preconceptions of an ever-evolving industry which now supersedes them.
Pros
Everyone asks what you're having for lunch
Cons
No one actually cares what you're having for lunch
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Meet Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2