Medteam Primary Care Employee Review

View all Medteam Primary Care reviews

awful
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Swansea, Swansea18 October 2018
do no apply, terrible management. Unrealistic targets used against you to enable to CEO to sack you. I was let go and given a job back within the same day, advise anyone to avoid this company at all costs!

Other Medteam Primary Care Employee Reviews

Great work place, feels like a family!
Rota clerk & recruitment consultant (Current Employee) –  Swansea, Swansea30 March 2019
Have worked at Medteam for almost a year. The staff are great and look after each other. The bosses are firm, but more than fair. If you work hard, you’re rewarded. It’s a challenging but extremely rewarding job. I needed to drop my hours due to childcare and management were more than accommodating, and still are. Progression is always encouraged and ongoing training is always provided. Targets are fair and can easily be achieved if you put in the effort.
Pros
Realistic targets, bonuses, plenty of breaks, flexible with hours & annual leave
Cons
Job can be stressful at times but I was warned and accepted this at interview.
Excellent Money to be earned
Manager (Current Employee) –  Swansea, Swansea19 February 2019
Always been a firm believer of you get out what you put in, If you are prepared to work hard you will earn great money. Fast Paced Friendly environment
Pros
Excellent commission structure
Cons
Compliance