Medicspro

Medicspro Employee Reviews

United Kingdom11 reviews
Small company feel in both good and bad aspects. It feels like the owner is trying to hustle you out of money while encouraging you to hustle money from clients.
CeMAP stands for the Certificate in Mortgage Advice & Practice which is the UK financial industry recognised qualification that every mortgage adviser and consultant in the UK needs to pass in order to give advice to the public.
I worked here as a recruitment consultant for about 18 months and hated most my time there. Manager makes you feel useless and you never know if your coming or going. She is very unprofessional and gives everyone anxiety. Best decision I ever made was to move on!
They were initially very good and timely in registration process from the West Midlands team, but early on the cracks started to appear #1 not paying nurses on time and when they did it would come in parts and you would have to beg for it #2 they would not let you know how much you got paid and if you got paid and for what shifts you got paid and finding out was a mission #3 noquestions allowed and if so they would cut you off.
targets hardly achieved- anxiety of whether you are gonna eventually lose the job or not. friendly environment to work for though and good salary. you must really be passionate for targets and recruitment
I enjoy working with you guys. I do appreciate of your efforts of booking me to work with my availability and preferences.
I do appreciate of your continued sending text messages of the available shift weekly. Sorting out my unpaid shift was so good and realiable staff who were doing my booking. My consultant was so amazing and very helpful. Calling medicspro was brilliant, staff from all the departments were friendly and helpful over the phone.

I wish you more support and effective service to all your clients.
Very nice consultants. Difficult to get in touch with nurse manager(s). Take too long to get feedback on issues requiring urgent attention, for example, issues that need resolving before a registrant can practice thereby impacting the registrant's life. It feels agency does not take seriously the role the agency has on taking on registrants on shifts when all of a sudden they can't be booked on the shifts.
Did just a few shifts for MedicsPro but , as someone working only agency for the last 10 years, I can honestly say that they are a team of professionals.
Shifts in advance, rate known before the shift, payment straight forward.

Basically, everything what an agency nurse likes.

Any problems, you ring, someone will answer and will try to help.
Pros
easy to contact
Cons
weekday rates
Very nice Agency. To work with
The consultant are very nice and listening to people problems after work

Solve problems of wages if there is any not just leave it for pay roll.
Agency shifts in A&E, not always available, not worried about staff but accruing shifts and not always paying promptly
people seem nice but no loyalty
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Medicspro?
This company gave me the opportunity to further development myself while also providing a stimulating and encouraging atmosphere.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medicspro. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6