medialab Employee Reviews

No benefits
two four fifty four as social media manager (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi15 February 2019
Working for 12 hours per day with no salary; for one month to examine my skills; the manager wanted to exceed the one month to three months, no salary, no transportation.
Great Place to work
3D Animator (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FL24 October 2017
It has been an overall great experience. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the company and most of the managers. I wouldn't change a thing.
Pros
Fun job
Cons
Research and Development
Innovative and Learning institution supporting digital culture and social innovation
Head of Communications Department and Web Contents (Current Employee) –  CL2 May 2014
Medialab-Prado is a unique space for production, experimentation and research on new technologies and digital culture, with a focus on social innovation, open culture, and cross-disciplinary activities.

We work hard every day to run a consistent calendar of activities, such as lectures, seminars, or workshop, both national and international, that have positioned the Medialab as one of the most innovative and socially valuable public projects in the world.

All these means a stressful daily activity, a fast-paced work environment and a huge camaraderie among my coworkers. And, of couse, a strong personal commitment to the project.
Pros
Flexible work schedule, super interesting contents
Cons
Working around the clock
Productive and good for freshers
Web Developer (Current Employee) –  Durg Chhattisgarh17 January 2013
I dont forget that day when i was appointed for an urgent work at holiday and after long time worked under pressure i have solved that problem
I have learned most essential Web Services that are required for a perfect Site.
Management team is good and make salary at the perfect time.
All workers at medialab are co-operative and helpful.
My hardest part of the job-When i am woking under pressure without taking lunch.
Enjoyable part of the job-Official tours.
Pros
free bus accomodation
Cons
medialab works at core programming and i want to work at new method and technology.
productive & training center
account assistant (Current Employee) –  durg,chhattishgarh21 September 2012
Medialab™ (est.: 2001) is one of the oldest Information Technology (IT) Companies of Chhattisgarh. We started as a cybercafe, and converted to a full fledged “Website Development Company” in 2003. Since then, we have expanded in the field with more than 650+ satisfied clients from various streams. With time, we added various segments of IT sector to our portfolio. Today we have multiple divisions working in the fields of “Website / Portal Development”, “Domain & Hostings” (with 32 resellers associated), “Interactive SMS Services”, “Software Development” and “Server Installations”. With an experience of having worked on features like “Custom CMS”, “Ecommerce”, “Social Networking Integration”, “Search Engine Optimization”, “Logo Designing”, etc, we are adding more smiling faces to our clientele at a satisfactory pace.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at medialab. Our community is ready to answer.