mDR Limited

mDR Limited Employee Reviews

h* will never give you credits for good job you have done but instead always focused on the mistakes that you have made . The people who worked there , some are like 2 headed snakes , not genuinely sincere to help. But nonetheless , the satisfaction comes from a customer who is so grateful that you have helped her so much with her case/issue.
Double standard management,
No privacy,no social media,but all this management are doing themself.

No career advancement.

Management just protect the people form his own country.

Hardly any salary increment.

A lot of pressure from the operation manager and another centre manager.
Pros
Relax
Cons
A lot of pressure from the operation manager and another centre manager.
Heavy politics. Biased management. Most of the good and hardworking ones left due to not much career advancement. Does not practice what they preach..
Pros
Flexible schedule.
Cons
Management.
Working every Mondays to Saturdays. Basically, I handle procurement and inventory management in MDR, ordering spare parts for technician usage for field service and provides inventory reports for management on a monthly basis. We are the service provider for Samsung Singapore.

I learned inventory management in MDR, from working as a graphic designer, layout artist and field service engineer.

Management are quite strict for they follow the demands of the customers and work flow of the company, so we all need to follow them. But they are very supportive and friendly also specially the colleagues / co-workers.

Hardest part is dealing with deadlines, but you can follow if you adapted to it and have proper time management.

Enjoyable part is having perks such as discounts for gadgets and company dinners.
Pros
discounts in gadgets, company dinners
Cons
healthcare, strict deadlines
Everyday we have encountered customer complaint about Samsung Product. We are dealing with different people with different walks of life. You will learned how to handle different people according to their needs and wants. Management will support you in many ways as long as you followed the basic SOP of the company. Co-worker wise, i have nothing to say, cause every two months there's a newly hired. They cant take the pressure and the complaint so for me customer service is one of the tough job in the industry. The most enjoyable part here is you will gain tons of friends and learning. You just need to keep in your mind that "There's no difficult customer it just happened that they are on the difficult situation."
Pros
New friends
Cons
Long hurs
Fun workplace with my funny colleagues and less stress even though is a service center. There's no politics, happy working with them.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at mDR Limited. Our community is ready to answer.
2.2