To be honest they are so desperate for staff most of the time that they don't really care about how you present yourself. Pretty much say your'e a hard worker and you're in.
You dont he just says how are you and if he like the look of you youve got the job,
Just go in and ask it’s really that simple
Try not to go dressed down for the situation, it sends a mixed message about your desire to work.
Dress smart, have your passport, birth certificate. get someone to go over some questions that they would ask you in the interview.
I actually went in h.a.f after doing a nighshift and was given the managers position.
Do a lot of glue sniffing before you attend
Looking the company up on the internet and picking out the main points about it.
I would be on time and dressed smartly
You don't need to.
- What is the organisational culture at McColls Retail Group?26 people answered
- Does McColl's require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does McColl's …18 people answered
- How are the working hours at McColl's Retail Group?15 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at McColl's Retail Group?14 people answered
- What is the interview process like at McColl's Retail Group?14 people answered
- Where is McColl's located?12 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at McColl's Retail Group?12 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at McColl's Retail Group?10 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work at McColl's Retail Group each day?9 people answered
- What would you suggest McColl's Retail Group management do to prevent others from leaving?9 people answered