Get treated very badly and get spoken to by managers.
Seem to get nit picked on daily by managers and given no positive feedback or guidance.
Depressed, anxious, unsafe
Annoyed and expecting to be thrown curve balls at any moment.
Great iam a very hard worker and gust one change
Some days I would enjoy going to work as certain days I would be on shift with fellow staff members who provided good company, but, other days would drag and cause me to become irritated and flustered.
I am happy to work everyday
I enjoyed my time at McColls
I would be happy because I know I would be earning money and being independent
- What is the organisational culture at McColls Retail Group?26 people answered
- Does McColl's require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does McColl's …18 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at McColl's Retail Group?17 people answered
- How are the working hours at McColl's Retail Group?15 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at McColl's Retail Group?14 people answered
- What is the interview process like at McColl's Retail Group?14 people answered
- Where is McColl's located?12 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at McColl's Retail Group?12 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at McColl's Retail Group?10 people answered
- What would you suggest McColl's Retail Group management do to prevent others from leaving?9 people answered