Shift work. from 7-2 or 2-10 or something in the middle. Rarely longer unless staff call in sick. usually only 2 staff in at a time so if someone calls in sick you cant leave until cover is found
I have had days where I worked 10 hours, and some days where i worked 8 or 6hours.
Flexible depending on how many staff are there at the time. Can work until fairly late and start very early in the morning.
It varied depending on what round you had to complete
The hours are flexible and they try to suit when your available to work.
The hours were as you find in any shop and were flexible on occasion.
2 hours at the weekend
You will be expected to be available full time on a 16 hour contract. Most stores are manned two at a time. If someone rings in sick you'll be left alone to manage, if someone rings in sick for the evening shift you'll be expected to stay until close and still come back in for your 5am start the next day. Expect an occasional 18 hour working day.
They are early morning or evening, so they are good if you are in full time education
Terrible never stick to contracted hours
- What is the organisational culture at McColls Retail Group?26 people answered
- Does McColl's require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does McColl's …18 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at McColl's Retail Group?17 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at McColl's Retail Group?14 people answered
- What is the interview process like at McColl's Retail Group?14 people answered
- Where is McColl's located?12 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at McColl's Retail Group?12 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at McColl's Retail Group?10 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work at McColl's Retail Group each day?9 people answered
- What would you suggest McColl's Retail Group management do to prevent others from leaving?9 people answered