Yes if you are working with a post office
None no one rang anyone for a check
No say they will but dont i saw my own file and didnt even get references
Always do background checks on all potential employees through references, and they have to disclose any criminal record as we have a post office, for which trained staff would require full CRB checks..
I got a job with them 4 days after being released from a 3 year stretch for attempted bank robbery.
I was a store manager with McColls for a year. I took someone on who failed the credit check and should have been let go immediatley. My Area Manager and Regional Manager advised me to keep him on for a few more weeks anyway until something else was sorted but not to tell him.
1 minute if you can use your arms and legs
No not at all
It will cost you £33 personally
I never got a background check it was my first job as well
- What is the organisational culture at McColls Retail Group?26 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at McColl's Retail Group?17 people answered
- How are the working hours at McColl's Retail Group?15 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at McColl's Retail Group?14 people answered
- What is the interview process like at McColl's Retail Group?14 people answered
- Where is McColl's located?12 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at McColl's Retail Group?12 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at McColl's Retail Group?10 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work at McColl's Retail Group each day?9 people answered
- What would you suggest McColl's Retail Group management do to prevent others from leaving?9 people answered