McCann Worldgroup Employee Reviews

Very nice working space.
Señior ARt Director (Former Employee) –  Bonifacio Global City, Taguig21 January 2019
We usually work flexible hours. Most of the time we have overtime/overnight work. The workplace is so fun & productive. Nice to work with other art directors, Conceptualize / brainstorming.
Pros
Free meal allowances on overtime work.
Cons
No overtime pay
Cultura laboral
Supervisor de cuentas (Former Employee) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.8 January 2019
Había constantes cambios para la integración de los equipos en diferentes áreas así como salas de recreación para los tiempos libres.
Pros
Seguro de Gastos Médicos Mayores y prestaciones superiores a las de la Ley
Cons
Comedor y estacionamientos no eran suficientes.
Awesome experience.
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Fort Knox, KY20 December 2018
McCann and its parent company IPG have an amazing culture. I work with the highest caliber of marketing professionals. The resources are abundant, and the benefits are outstanding.
Pros
clients, budgets, job security, resources, benefits
Cons
internal promotions are infrequent
Work, learn and improve for a limited time.
Research analyst and Marketing Executive (Current Employee) –  Kalkaji, Delhi3 December 2018
Working at mccann is a very good experience here you can find a very friendly environment you can learn and impeove your skills because of frequently change projects from various organizations.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Poor Management
One of the most creative minds I've ever met
Internship (Former Employee) –  Philippines6 November 2018
Strategy planning and ideas are so out of the box when put together they very much make sense. Creativity is shared throughout their work environment.
Aprende mucho!!!!
Planner Media (Marketing and Project Campaigns) (Former Employee) –  Guatemala16 October 2018
Trabaje en medios de Guatemala CIty, la directora súper profesional, aprendes demasiado de las marcas y sus estrategias
Pros
Eventos de medios
Cons
El pago si estás empezando
Buen lugar para aprender, muy buen ambiente de trabajo.
Ejecutiva de Cuentas (Current Employee) –  Madrid, Madrid provincia5 October 2018
Como balance de mi experiencia, lo más positivo ha sido todo lo que he aprendido, los días son muy intentos, tienes que adaptarte rápido al trabajo y sobre todo, la relación con los compañeros. Lo único negativo que puedo añadir, es el salario de los becarios y la dificultad para promocionar.
Pros
Ambiente laboral, trabajar para grandes clientes y con grandes profesionales.
Cons
Horario, sueldo.
It was a fun place to work with a great culture.
CORPORATE RECRUITER (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, MI2 October 2018
I really enjoyed the people at MRM and the culture that was continuously being built. They made work fun, even when it could be demanding at times. They really were agents of changes, trying to adapt to the market trends.
productive, fun and creative
Associate Business Group Director (Former Employee) –  Manila, Philippines30 September 2018
A typical day would consist of internal meetings with creatives and planning, preparing for a client presentation. mix in answering client's email inquiries and ensuring documentation of every agreement with stakeholders and partners. Office culture is fun and creative and the work and interactions is enjoyable. the toughest part of the job is when you dont see eye to eye with your leads / boss and clients.
Pros
healthcare, parking subsidy and gas card
Cons
no company trips and sometimes working on weekends
Ambiente agradable
DIGITAL ANALYSIS AND STRATEGY INTERN (Former Employee) –  San Pedro Sula20 September 2018
Revisión de desempeño de campañas
Reportes de desempeño
planificación de posts semanales
Pros
beneficios de la ley, ambiente agradable y horario flexible
Cons
A veces no hay hora de salida
Challenging and rewarding
Digital Account Director (Former Employee) –  Fort Bonifacio29 July 2018
One of the best big advertising agencies to be part of. The lessons learned in the fast paced and multi tasking world of advertising, I learned here in spades. The people and culture were also fantastic source of knowledge and ideas.
Pros
Lessons and challenges that I learned from
Cons
Lessons and challenges that I learned from
mccann was good
Corporate Affairs Intern (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region30 May 2018
o Establish and develop collaborative relationships with clients. Accommodate meetings, emails and requests – campaign planning, execution, optimization, reporting, etc.
o Organize and handle administrative requirements for the assigned business – CEs, invoices, revenue tracking, finance checking, contracts, meeting schedules, etc.
o Grow business accounts and improve sales conversion for clients by crafting and executing cost-efficient digital campaigns
o Coordinate with media vendors/suppliers for new and innovative advertisements in order to expand and improve market base
Overall Review
VP, Account Director (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MI8 March 2018
Great location
Free parking
Decent benefits
Great global reputation
Friendly staff
Staff could benefit from focusing more on career development and process improvement/collaboration than what's the latest water cooler talk
It was a hive of activity and creativity
Group Creative Director (Former Employee) –  New York, NY6 February 2018
I loved my job running the L'Oreal Paris group and the people I worked with. It was high pressure adrenaline-pumping work but I worked with the best photographers and directors. It was a privilege.
Pros
High glamor
Cons
Hard work
Friendly Atmosphere And Great Music The Whole Shift
Prep Cook (Current Employee) –  New York, NY4 February 2018
The people are nice while I'm working at McCann Worldgroup. Besides being in a place and working productively there's so many tasks to do to keep you busy.
Pros
Loved the shift hours that I'm working in!
Cons
Is having problems with several co-workers!
Junior Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Lima12 December 2017
I had a really great time working and learning in Mccann. I had to work with a big team and we all understood us without problems, we were all friends. We had a lot of tasks and we could stay pvernight if we had to finish projects for clients.
Productive and fun workplace
Trainee Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Barcelona, Barcelona23 November 2017
I have done my internship at Mccann World Group as a trainee account manager providing services for clients and liaising with them.

Thanks to my internship, I learned numerous values such as sacrifice, self-discipline and learning what to prioritize.
Pros
Good teamwork
Cons
Long Hours
Good Learning
Business Director on Reckitt Benckiser & GM India (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana14 November 2017
While there is a lot of learning, the work life balance is not all that great. Got to handle some great brands and several pitches. Commonwealth India was a great experience.
So much fun
Team Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NY6 November 2017
Creative energy flows throughout the entire office. Expectations are clearly laid out. The office can competitive and there is a high turn over rate. But people are also frequently being promoted.
Cultura laboral
SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Current Employee) –  Cali, Valle del Cauca31 October 2017
Las personas son apasionadas por lo que hacen. Aman sus ideas y ver sus propuestas al aire. Por eso se siente un ambiente de alegría.