I am responsible for Maintenance Engineering and Production improvement projects across the Wombourne site, including…
- Managing the Maintenance Engineering department (30 Supervisors & Engineers),
- Controlling Engineering revenue budgets totalling £1.2m,
- Creating, justifying and implementing Engineering productivity improvements and cost saving projects,
- Responsibility for improving Engineering uptime (greater than 97%),
- Ensuring the Engineering department complies with all current food hygiene requirements and involvement with external food hygiene auditors, and;
- Liasing with Central Engineering and other McCain sites on engineering issues.