McDonald's Employee Review

Fun but stressful at times
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Sleaford8 February 2018
I didn't progress very fast through job positioning. my typical shifts length was 7.5 hours and the hardest part was dealing with difficult customers.
Pros
free food on breaks
Cons
unfair breaks

Other McDonald's Employee Reviews

Absolutely mental 😅
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Nottingham18 August 2018
Well I had only a short stay at McDonald’s so my words don’t carry much weight. It’s usually Friendly atmosphere but McDonald’s does attract one or two young lads are lady’s that are type that probably bullied you at school so be careful I guess. It’s a crazy environment as the leading fast food chain so expect allot of tention and every waking minute feeling in edge. It’s definitely a job fit for certain people who can adapt and stay cool in such madness. That being said I wouldn’t write them off if you can handle it, it’s definitely a good choice as a first job and McDonald’s are know to treat thier loyal workers well and can expect promotions in future pretty easily. So just cause I didn’t like it don’t write it off it might be for you. I can’t honestly tell you hours and pay I can’t remember haha but here’s my experience.
Pros
Good training. Great atmosphere. Decent pay and hours.
Cons
Crazy busy.
Productive workplace, never boring
Crew member McDonalds (Current Employee) –  Balloch, West Dunbartonshire18 August 2018
Productive workplace, always have tasks to do and people to talk to so you are never alone on the job. everyone works together and gets along well with eachother so it is a very good environment to work in.
Pros
Free meals with breaks
Cons
Long hours, stressful customers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McDonald's. Our community is ready to answer.

533.7K