McDonald's Employee Review

Fun but stressful at times
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Sleaford8 February 2018
I didn't progress very fast through job positioning. my typical shifts length was 7.5 hours and the hardest part was dealing with difficult customers.
Pros
free food on breaks
Cons
unfair breaks

Other McDonald's Employee Reviews

The job as a whole
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Walsall, West Midlands18 February 2018
From my past years at McDonalds , i have enjoyed making new friends some for life and learning and improving skills. Mangement could have some improvements especially when it comes to speaking to their crew. Crew need to have more of a voice and needs to be heard. The hardest part of this job is dealing with customers that can be quite difficult especially if being abused. Id say the most enjoyable part of this job is working with some lovely and great people.
Pros
You are entitled to a pointed free lunch
Cons
Flexability and treatment
Encouraging work place
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Banbury Oxfordshire18 February 2018
Before I started working here, my confidence was awful, I never really knew how to start ‘small talk’ with costumers while they would wait, I also wouldn’t know anything about costumer service or about retail in general. Don’t get me wrong, McDonald’s isn’t where I saw myself working for the rest of my life, however I felt so comfortable in my first store with everyone. Becoming more comfortable with who I worked with is what encouraged me to adapt on my costumer service skills and how to make those appropriate conversations with costumers in general. Now it is something I generally enjoy, learning new things about people from all over.
Pros
Getting along with everyone I worked with.
Cons
Once I had changed stores and the environment changed it wasn’t what I enjoyed so much.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McDonald's. Our community is ready to answer.

527.6K