McDonald's Employee Reviews for Fast Food Attendant

enjoy my job and everything i do. and it’s a great experience working with mcdoandls
McDonalds Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Leckwith13 May 2018
my job is a great place to work and have loved every second working with mcdonald’s. just looking for something with better hours and a bit more permanent.
Pros
i enjoy the people i work with, have joined a great family.
Cons
need longer and reliable hours
Stressful
Fast Food Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne9 May 2018
The crew were really good at help if you needed it and the restaurant was great but the manager was unfair and nasty always picking on the new crew members
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
The manager was horrible
horrible place to work
Crew member McDonalds (Former Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent8 May 2018
I worked at McDonalds for four years to fund my education and keep me afloat. I believe this shows my determinations and consistency as I have been able to hold a job of that standard for that long and keep up with my education.
good work place
Crew member McDonalds (Former Employee) –  Preston, Lancashire2 May 2018
it is an enjoy able job, when you are trained by one of there friendly staff you will find it a lot easier. the shifts are great and they are very easy with helping you out if you want a day off or over time.
Pros
enhancing customer service skills
Cons
over night shifts
Fun place to work
McDonalds Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Staines-upon-Thames2 May 2018
McDonald's is great place to work especially for your first job because you get to met lots of new people, make new friends and learn new skills in a fast moving work environment.
Pros
you can work whenever
Cons
long hours and only a 45 minute break
McDonalds Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Southend-on-Sea, Essex2 May 2018
My review on McDonald's
It's a wonderful play to work, if you like a challenge it is always busy witch makes the day fly by you meet some wonderful costumers that's come in to the restaurant area.
Pros
Deals and stuff
Cons
Okay job but managment is unfair
Crew member McDonalds (Former Employee) –  Stockton-on-Tees, Durham1 May 2018
I worked for the company for 13 months and I had noticed favouritism is a noticeable thing by management, a new employee who had been with them for only 6 months had already received all training to be a crew trainer and was in the process of doing shift management training when I had left.
Pros
point system on your breaks meant you was entitled to food on your breaks
Cons
Irregular break times
Is diffrent each day and challeges you from day to day
McDonalds Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Bridgwater, Somerset1 May 2018
It's a good work environment but it requires you to use your knowledge in difficult situations and make you choose certain choices so you make sure you don't fail at the task you have been given
Pros
Free lunches and staff discount
Productive and fun workplace
McDonalds Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Ilfov30 April 2018
I don't know how it is in the UK but when I started working at 17 in Mc Donald's Romania, Bucharest it was like in the army. I worked part time 4 hours because of high school . But I learned the work ethics there , the First in and first out principle there , clean as you go. It had a lot to give to those dedicated I mean you'd go on holidays to a rented villa you'd get incentives , I even won a scooter there . What I see in the UK in regards to hygiene as a customer it's disgusting seriously.
Pros
Seriousness, benefits
Fun workplace, flexible around your life.
Crew member McDonalds (Current Employee) –  Bury27 April 2018
The most enjoyable part of the job for me is the company and staff that work there. The relationships you build with your colleagues is amazing, as you spend a lot of time together. The management is very good, however sometimes it seems that it is difficult to get praised. McDonalod's has helped me to develop a lot of valuable skills, including communication, team-work and handling money.
Pros
Free food on your break.
Cons
Sometimes you get your break very late.
Fast pace work
McDonalds Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Bourne End, Hertfordshire26 April 2018
Not a very easy job as many think it would be you have to be able to multi task and work and a quick pace this was the first job I had and as first I was shy and didn’t really know how to talk to people but I got thrown into it and learnt how to be able to communicate with the public
Busy, understaffed
McDonalds Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Winchester, Hampshire26 April 2018
The mcdonalds experience is a difficult venture that often pushes you to your physical and mental limits as difficult customers are very frequent and the intensity of shovelling out food also adds more pressure.
Constantly busy
McDonalds Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Livingston, West Lothian24 April 2018
A busy place to work, but the turnover is very high. With only being there just shy of a year there was constantly people coming and going.
I learned about customer service and how to keep them happy.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Early starts
hard working
McDonalds Crew Member (Former Employee) –  St Helens17 April 2018
Working in Maccies is very hard, you are always on your feet none stop however you do get free lunch working there. it can be very stressful. however you get the given support if you need it.
Pros
free lunch
Clean & fun working
Crew member McDonalds (Former Employee) –  Brighton16 April 2018
As a crew member I always keep the place neat. We give them full satisfaction with regards to the food & place. All staff & management co-operate to get a good name. I didnot find anything hard.
Till
McDonalds Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Wrexham, Wrexham12 April 2018
I worked on the till and on fries at McDonald’s is a good place to work the staff are all friendly and help you with anything, the money was just not good enough for me at the time
Productive and a fab place
McDonalds Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Chester, Cheshire12 April 2018
This is the best place ive worked, amazing people and amazing atompshphere i loved going to work! Fun place and all the staff are amazing and so helpful.
Pros
Free lunch
Busy environment
McDonalds Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside10 April 2018
Was a very organised work place and gave the right amount of shifts. I loved working here due to me working while I had exams I had to leave. Was a very committed job role
Pros
Long lunches
Good place
McDonalds Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Thorne, South Yorkshire7 April 2018
A awesome place to work for, the staff and the pay was good for different ages. Would recomend someone to work there. The only thing wrong is that you have to think how your going to get home and wake up early and still have enough sleep.
Pros
Free lunch and pay
Cons
Time finishing
Fun workplace and good experiences
Crew member McDonalds (Former Employee) –  Belper5 April 2018
A day is often enjoyable however hard work depending on how busy the store is, some days it is a more chilled workload whereas others it is high pressure and difficult. The management is good and the managers encourage improvement and helped me develop my skills. Hardest part of the job is the pressure in busy lunch hours where it can become very busy and lots of orders are coming through.
Pros
free lunches and discounts
Cons
sometimes short staffed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McDonald's. Our community is ready to answer.

530.5K