McDonald's Employee Reviews for Fast Food Attendant

Found 577 reviews matching the search See all 130,970 reviews
It's a very fun workplace with a great atmosphere.
McDonalds Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Wolverhampton14 August 2018
I enjoyed my time working here due to how great the staff are to work with,i learned alot from each member of staff there as they taught me many new things like how to keep up with food demand and the best way to do other things that was needed.
Pros
Free lunch and a flexible work rota
Cons
Rude customers and bad long shifts
Great place to work!
McDonalds Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Washington, Tyne and Wear13 August 2018
Great place to work! Only get 8 hour shifts!

They work around you so if you have baby’s and college or another job they will try there best to help!

Can’t fault them at the job it’s self
Pros
Free lunches and discounts of a lot of things
Cons
Minimum wage
Hard working friendly
Fast Food Worker (Former Employee) –  Camberwell10 August 2018
Nervous place at first but calm after 3 months. Getting too comfortable is a big problem. People will start taking kindness for weakness. And people gossip too much and start creating lies and rumours and will have people treating you differently which will effect your work ethic
Productive and busy worklace.
McDonalds Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Manchester9 August 2018
I would typically work in the kitchen preparing food and at the front counter helping customers through the ordering process. More job duties include: operating a cash register, running the drive-thru, cooking menu items, cleaning the restaurant, ensuring the food was properly handled and stored, and completing other assigned tasks.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short Breaks
great place to work
Crew member McDonalds (Current Employee) –  Wellingborough8 August 2018
in a fast paced environment which is busy, very clean and always working in a team. what ive learnt is:good communication, well manage.great team work through the company. very good training aspects for crew members.
Pros
free lunches great training
Cons
unsociable hours
Hot and poor manangement
Crew member McDonalds (Current Employee) –  London6 August 2018
Lets be honest not the greatest place to work, Management i must say is the worst people that cant comprehend English properly are the ones managing. Summer time is the worst time as its horribly hot working in there working conditions isnt all that.
Productive workplace
McDonalds Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Birmingham6 August 2018
You're pretty much busy all the time which is a good thing. Colleagues work with you every step of the way and make sure you get comfortable with any task. Management can sometimes put pressure on you.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Good Benefits but can be difficult
McDonald's Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester5 August 2018
Can be a good environment to work in however the management are often young and unexperienced making it a stressful environment during busy periods. Good work discounts.
Pros
Discounts on many places, free lunches
Cons
Often go without breaks, long hours, hardly any days off
fun work place
McDonalds Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Shipley25 July 2018
From the moment I walk through the door my day is never quiet I am always on my feet there is never any time to sit down.I enjoy working with different types of people I have learnt working with people/ children on a daily basis can be very challenging but I always find a way to keep them calm. the hardest part of the job is working under pressure when it gets to lunch time and customers start rushing in but I always stay clam. I enjoy been able to talk to customers when handing their food out.
Pros
Always been busy
Cons
not enough shifts
McDonalds Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Belfast23 July 2018
Mcdonalds is a fun place to work with brilliant staff who are all one big team. You have the freedom to do your own thing within the workplace and the salary is outstanding.
Pros
Free lunches, brilliant staff
Productive but enjoyable
McDonalds' Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Hatfield21 July 2018
I worked mainly in the kitchen of McDonalds, learning to work in a busy and fast paced environment. I cooked on grills, made burgers, served some customers and cleaned some parts of the kitchen.
An okay first job
McDonalds Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Dartford21 July 2018
Good place to work for a teenager looking for their first job. However I would not recommend trying to survive on minimum wage as it’s next to impossible
Pros
Free lunches at break and free drinks all shift
Cons
Smelly and sweaty work environment
productive
Crew member McDonalds (Former Employee) –  Slough19 July 2018
Work as a crew member at McDonald give me a good new experience, such us: preparing foods in the kitchen, customer services, washing up the kitchen tools, tidy up recycling area and litter picking around car park area.
Bad
McDonalds Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Gateshead, Tyne and Wear18 July 2018
It was bad so bad not good very bad not fun just bad all round tragic not good at all and so very very bad and just bad and not good at all and just not ok
Pros
Free lunch on break
Cons
Was a horrible place to work
fun & busy place to work
McDonalds Crew Member (Former Employee) –  United Kingdom16 July 2018
working in mcdonalds was a fun experience, i met lots of new friends that I now have for life. I learnt a lot while working there - food and hygiene, safety while working in the kitchen and hazards. overall, it was a great working experience.
Pros
free food
Cons
Hated working there, staff were rude to one another and the environment was negative
McDonalds Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Canvey Island16 July 2018
The whole time being there, just drained me, was so negative and everyone was just horrible to each other the work was hard and you got given very long hours and they wouldn’t allow u to call in sick as they needed staff in
Pros
Free food
Cons
Managers are rudeness
Fun
McDonalds Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Canvey Island11 July 2018
It was a great place to work, however the days where long and the money was not the best. ranking up was quick and easy as it would only consist of doing some online working.
Pros
free food lunch time
Cons
long days
Great job with lots of training
McDonalds Crew Trainer (Current Employee) –  Sevenoaks10 July 2018
This is a great job that has lots of different stations for people to train at. It is great for young people as they can get the feel of a job and be able to slowly ease into the work life as they offer flexible contracts
Pros
Free lunches, discounted meals
Great as a first job
Crew member McDonalds (Current Employee) –  London7 July 2018
Great starting point for a first job due however love on quickly, the crew members are only thing that make this job doable but managers will take advantage and are hardly sympathetic.
funny place good job
McDonalds Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Enfield, Greater London5 July 2018
I like to be part of Mcdonals Is good job but I don’t like to work in the kitchen Duties include operating the till and working with money also talking to and taking orders from customers. Packing food and preparing the drinks for the customers as well.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
night shift

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McDonald's. Our community is ready to answer.

533.6K