McDonald's Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  London4 October 2018
The management by the Business manager is good. And other employees are working like a team that they should have to be work. From my point of view i had a great experience while working with southgate mcdonalds.
Pros
Free lunch, break for 45 mins
Cons
Too much busy
very productiona
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Huntingdon21 September 2018
throughout my shift I'd make sure that all of the customers at all times are happy with their food ad keep on top of the cleanliness of the establishment
Pros
free break food
Cons
not guaranteed hours
It's not bad, but not for a quiet person.
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Coventry18 September 2018
A very hasty work environment, I respect McDonald's for its dedication to customer satisfaction.
For staff, it's a tiring place to be, and management cares little if you aren't their friends.
Pros
Good pay, experience of a food-based environment
Cons
Very busy, not very friendly people.
stressful and low pay
Customer service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Croydon15 September 2018
-low pay
- long hours
- learnt how to deal with different customers
-fast past
- the most enjoyable part of the job is that i made good friends and the environment was very lively.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
low pay
Good company to work for
Customer service (Former Employee) –  West Wickham15 September 2018
I learn to deal with customers to see to they requirements. I have learn as team and as an individual. to work with different culture I gain a lots of knowledge. To give good service and to have job satisfaction.
Pros
Flexible hours
Awful avoid
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire13 September 2018
Dont work here management treat you like dirt zero hours contract told different at interview lied to all the time about hours and training never happens no progression full of students pay is awful holiday pay is awful if they ever give you it 6 weeks after holiday finish finally got it place is a joke made to feel like outsider no training provided please please avoid don't even apply if you are skint.
okay
Customer service & food handling (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, Essex29 August 2018
the job was easy and quick to learn. management was not good. they did not listen to employees needs and requests. other stoers were fine except for my store.
You work to get paid you get paid to work
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Glasgow, Glasgow17 August 2018
Anyone thinks you can work at McDonald’s might be true might not but a job is a job customers are the main problem they look down on you I work in the lobby and see the mess that parents let their kids do and themselves is terrible it doesn’t take much to bin your rubbish you in McDonald’s not the Hilton no need to treat employees like trash cause if cld be your kid one day
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Weekends shifts
Brilliant flexability and support network
Customer service assistant (Former Employee) –  Northampton, Northamptonshire17 August 2018
Brillaint company to work for as a school leaver. Very understanding about college or other educational commitments. Extrememly flexable hours. Busy work day, always on the go. Free food on breaks as well as discounted meals throughtout UK stores. Fantastic developmental programmes which enable you to gain qualifiations and a cahnce to move u within the company. Occasionally understaffed, but managment deal with it appropraitely. A lot of overtime available
Pros
Free food on shift, discounts
Cons
Break times are not set
its bad
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Mountnessing, Essex11 August 2018
the management is corrupt
they are rude, and do not care for the employees at all. if you are ill you get disciplined constantly and they never give you any incentives
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ashford6 August 2018
Management treats everybody fairly. Crew members are very nice people, training is provided, learn about working on the tills, staff discount. Hardest part of the job is dealing with complaints or it getting busy.
Great Job
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Catterick Garrison, North Yorkshire5 August 2018
Enjoyed the job since the first day i started. Everyone helps you out and makes you feel welcome. Everyone helps you learn new skills. Working in a team at Mcdonalds is fun and productive.
Pros
Free dinner
Cons
Over night work
Dirty Workplace
Multilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Manchester2 August 2018
We were treated very badly and paid very badly with very long hours in dirty conditions. You were assigned to different positions depending on the manager on the day and if hes feeling nice or not.
Pros
free lunched
Cons
bad condition
Hard environment
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newbury, Berkshire1 August 2018
Ok first job hard environment to work in, management is very poor and don’t do a lot of work, but get you working long hours but very good money. Tills is very hard but makes your shift fly by of how busy it can be.
Pros
Food on break
Cons
a job good for younger people but not for older people
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Valley Park31 July 2018
honestly gone in hating to work but also being alright with it as well. the workplace is mediocre and that not everyone is trustworthy but the managers can be understanding while some can be questionable.
Pros
Money, free mcdonalds
Cons
cutting hours, giving stupid shifts, the company in general
Worst work experience
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Worcester31 July 2018
I super happy when i joined them and i couldn't wait to start. I got pretty much no training and where i worked, there was only a few friendly team members. The shift leaders did more then the managers and only friends of the management go promotions.
Pros
Free meal
Fun
Customer service, cash handling, tills (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester29 July 2018
It so fun and enjoyable work space , however you have to deal with rude customers and have to handle it in such a way so you don't distress other customers around or hurt someone's feelings in the process , you get pushed to your limit with cleaning and balancing everything out making sure everything is fair for you and your other staff members , you have to spread out the jobs that need doing fairly
Its good
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lytham St. Annes27 July 2018
It's a really good job for young prole who are in college or have just left school and pays better then most job most staff are really friend to and if you worried about anything you ask anyone
Pros
Free food on brakes
Cons
Really rude custermers just because of where you work
Was enjoyable place to work ,
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chester, Cheshire27 July 2018
Enjoyed the job but did not have the hours I was promised. Was told at my interview that I could work around my child care commitment which never happened as had to start at 7 am therefore had to take my son to my mums at 630 which was to early .
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long hours not ideal for single mums
Stressful workplace, can be very busy at times
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Belfast24 July 2018
When I began working in McDonald's I thought it was a very flexible workplace and i found it pleasurable to work there. However, with time it became less flexible and I began to dislike it as I had no social life due to getting shifts during hours which prevented me from seeing my friends and significant other.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McDonald's. Our community is ready to answer.

535.1K