Matchtech Employee Reviews

Awful!!
Freight assistant (Former Employee) –  Preston, Lancashire5 May 2018
Don't do it! C.A.T at Preston. Worst time of my life. Never felt so isolated and unhappy in a workplace.
Ops manager couldn't manage his way out of a paper bag. The actual ops staff were very nice and welcoming but if they ask you to work with the Freight supervisor, assisting with freight. Then be prepared to become invisible and to do all the jobs that they can't be arsed doing. VERY CLIQUEY!!
More personality in a picked toe nail. I would not recommend anybody to take a position here.
Also working as a contractor, sorting own timesheets, getting them authorised, sending them off and waiting for them to pay you which was always late. Very stressful when you have direct debits.
Approached manager on more than one occasion to express my concerns and they did absolutely nothing!!
So glad I'm out of there!!
Pros
Cons
To many to list
teamwork and humility
INSPECTION OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Fareham PO152 January 2018
I enjoy working in a challenging environment and always proffer solutions where possible AND contributing my core values (efficiency in work, teamwork and humility) all jobs is completed in good time and in line with expectations
Good agency bad place to work
Store man (Former Employee) –  Aberdare, Rhondda Cynon Taff14 July 2017
Good agency helpfull staff good rates of pay but after 3 years at same company in abredare finished for no good reason. So as a agency they didn't help.
Bad agency
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Aberdare, Rhondda Cynon Taff22 November 2016
Worked based on a three month contract, had the opportunity to work within the same company on a full time basis (Matchtech) took upon them selves to pull the plug with no notice. bad communication and typically looking out for the client more than there staff.
Cons
bad
Operative (Former Employee) –  Southampton / Weather Centre2 November 2016
Bad experience they put u in work and out of no where u loose your job without giving u a week notice everything was a joke i wouldn't recommend them.
Interesting jobs, long hours if you want it!!
Vehicle Technician (Former Employee) –  Birmingham16 May 2016
Worked for Matchtech a few times on different contracts was paid on time mostly...got paid well compared with the competition in the car factory agencies. Would recommend!
Pros
Good over time rates and decent wage.
Cons
Short contracts.
ancillary cleaner
Ancillary Worker (Former Employee) –  Barrow-In-Furness3 April 2016
Company have turned me down as they said I haven't got any industry cleaning experience even though it doesn't say they are looking for experience people only says industry cleaning would be a advantage this is all wrong.
Pros
good money though
Shower of sh*$#
Electrical Technician (Current Employee) –  Kent30 March 2016
Southernwater what a shower of sh@t
No one above ground level has any common sense
Managers a rude and disrespectful

Will never recommend
Pros
Zero
Cons
Working for them
Long term temporary contract, better than average wages
Temporary Change Facilitator (Current Employee) –  Norwich29 March 2016
Long term temporary contract, better than average wages, some issues with contact between Matchtech and Contracted to company otherwise very friendly and personally contactable whenever required

I have rated the CEO, below as no because I'm not aware of it!
Not always available to the contractor when needed. get put onto an answer phone before a call back happens sometimes
SHIPWRIGHT (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth Dockyard29 November 2014
I worked as asub contractor through Matchtech, working in portsmouth dockyard as a shipwright
on site
Leakage Technician (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ENG8 August 2013
Arrive at work, have a team meeting required by the manager daily,
i learned alot about team work and hoe to achieve and complete my daily jobs i manage my self on site dealing with customers and planning my job route.
being one man on site we dont usually have coworkers unless there is a big issue with the job, so we call for help, and the team work and time from co workers is great
hardest part about my job is locating pipes on busy roads, but that is where my road safety and street works comes in to act.
enjoyment part of the job is finishing a mission and knowing everything is in place for the day!!!
Cons
8 hour period !!