Matanuska Valley Federal Credit Union

Matanuska Valley Federal Credit Union Employee Reviews in Palmer, AK

MVFCU leadership find themselves complacent being the primary credit union in the valley. This brings a struggle in forward thinking which drives innovators away. The coworkers are good to be around and the benefits are nice.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Status quo leadership
I really enjoyed the environment and the ability to grow within the company. The company really cares about its employees as opposed to viewing them as "just a number".
Good place to work for a beginner. The pay is not competitive and they massively increase responsibility without compensation. I had 5 departments added to my responsibilities without compensation increase
a typical day at work is very routine. there are always those who you know by first name. I learned lots of this about the banking industry and how investments work. the hardest part of the job was not being able to satisfy the member's needs.
I worked as a contact center representative in Palmer Alaska at MVFCU 1020 South Bailey St. There was a lot to learn in a short amount of time. Work environment was average with typical and very routine work days.